Chapter 4- Causeway Downs

(Jess' Outfit xDD)

Jess Woke Up on a early Saturday morning. She smiled and looked over at the Clock, Which read 6am. After jumping outta bed she walked into the bathroom, Having a quick shower before getting dressed. She pulled on an Old Pair of Ariat Jeans that had a few holes in 'em from the years of being worn, a Camo Half Zip Considering the NT was deciding to be a freezing place with a work shirt underneath before Placing on her Classic Black Circle L hat and Pit Vipers.

After Finishing getting ready, It was around 6:20am and she made her way to the Kitchen where Her Mum, Emma, Was making Breakfast for not only her Family but the station Staff to. Other than her Mum and One of the Ringers, Jess was the Only girl on the station. But she liked it that way. There was no girl drama and It was just always a good time. She swung into the Kitchen, Airpods in as she ran up to the table, Grabbed a piece of toast and throwing some eggs and Bacon on it before throwing another Piece of toast on top. Making an Egg and Bacon Sandwich. (No shit like the best things for breakfast at a Campdraft omggg). She ran to the door, Almost tripping over two of the station hands on the way. "Shit, Sorryyyy, Coming throughh". She sung as she jumped around the Mess. "Jessica! Where do you think you're going?!". Her Mum yelled, Watching her daughter hop around on one leg attempting to get her boots on whilst holding her breakfast in her mouth. "For a Ride". She was pretty close with one of Jake's friends that worked their, Riley: So when he walked through the door she grabbed the Rope halter from his hands. "Thankyouuu". She said, her mouth full as She sprinted to the big Paddock next to the house. 

A Big Chestnut Gelding Lifted his head up, Spotting the 5ft girl run towards him. He nickered and Trotted over, Nickering as She put the halter on him. "What Do we reckon Gully, Wanna go for a Good canter". She, With a bit of a struggle, Vaulted onto his back, Clicking him up into a Trot as she continued to eat. "That Kid will Kill herself One day-". Jake said, Whilst everyone stood behind him watching. She lined the Gelding up to one of the Longs, letting him launch over it before cantering off at a Steady Pace towards the front gate which was 4kms Away. After About an Hour of walking, Trotting and Cantering, They reached the front. This is what Jess Loved, She'd Come her most nights just to watch the Sunset. The Big Causeway Downs Sign stood out in the red dirt and scrub around it, On a Slight Hill. Home. This was Home.

*TWO WEEKS LATER Cuz Ya Girls lazy:P*

Great, School. Again. Yayyy. She loaded the two Horses onto the Truck. This time only taking Pilbra and Gully Whilst her brother took his three. "We Ready For the Four Hour Drive Kiddos" Her Dad said, A Smile On his face for Some Odd reason. "Yay, So Exited for School" Jess said with a Deadpan look. And With that, the Four Hour drive started to Alice Springs. The whole way, A Speaker was getting blasted and It was just a sing Along Ride To Be Honest. 

After A Good Four Hours, Many Songs, Voice cracks, Cokes and Arguments Later they finally arrived at the School. They went and Put the Five Horses in their Paddocks, The Two Teenagers Getting Exited cause they Spotted Matrix In the Paddock. Once they had thrown all the Fenders and Stock Saddles in the Tack Room, They hopped back in the Truck to be dropped off at the Boarding rooms. Jess and Jake Both Jumped into the Living Quarters, Grabbing Two Massive Ariat Bags Each. You could easily tell which Room was Jess' as soon as You walked in. She had a hat rack on the back of her Door for her Akubras, Cow hyde patterned stuff pretty much everywhere and then some Led Lights along the wall. Jess was Different from here brother who shared a Room with Luke, Considering there was Less Girl Boarders and Jess Didn't get along with Many of the chicks she got her own room. The boarding house was a pretty big set up. You walk through the room into a massive common room, with a sink, Couches, Tv ect. Then there is three hallways, Head straight and You'll get to the Dinning room/ Kitchen, Turn Left and You'll be in the Girls Area and Turn Right and You're in the Boys Area. 

A/n

I'm So Annoyed! My smart ass Brain forgot to save it so i had to rewrite most of this grr, Anyways haha. I hope Yous are all doing well xx