"You look fine, enough to make you fatigue." Laced with sarcasm, his voice is unusually calm and low. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's red, the night sky seem to represent the number of deaths of it's people."

"You are thinking too much into it."

"It's true though, I heard the news, continues killing every night, the people's screams, each time, it's seems to be getting louder and louder. I don't know how many of them died already." Mikasa sigh, supporting herself to stand up again.
" It's getting a lot worse, I wish I could put an end to it."

"I'll have a conversation with the high ranks regarding that situation, we need to agree about things and not to fight over everything, this world has been disrupted."

"Sorry..." Mikasa said in a low voice. "I'm very sorry, Eren. i couldn't even do anything."

She looks down, her heart feels gloomy about the situation. "I'm really, really sorry Eren."

"It's fine." He answered, grabbing her arm and wrapping his large arms around her.
"Don't worry, everything would be ok soon, every worry you had will fade away."

His words makes her want to cry even more. " It's fine, Belissima. " his large hand scoop her face and wipes her tears away, smiling as she continuously cry.
He doesn't even know why she is crying, all he knows is that he would be there to comfort her when everything turns out bad for her.

"Your Majesty, you have arrived.." Floch entered and smile towards the king, he hasn't noticed her yet because he seem to be panicking. "We need you to the meeting right now , the Mother Queen cannot handle their continues rambling." Floch pants , closing his eyes before he look up again, this time, he noticed her.
He stumbled to the ground upon their encounter. Disbelief visible in his eye, Eren shook his head.

" Get up and get going. "

Floch gulped and bow down. "Yes, your highness."

"Why does he seem so shock?" Mikasa raised an eyebrow.
"I think, he is not born yet by that time, based on the memories my past self had given me, I died when he is not born yet so how would he know? " Mikasa look at him, asking for answers and he simply say.

"Portraits."

"Oh, portraits... I wish I look beautiful in them."

"You look the most alluring in everything." Mikasa laughs at his words. "Is my lover a liar?"

" I only speak true things. " He responds but Mikasa did not believe him.

" You should go now, they needed you for something. " Upon realizing the words Mikasa said, the two of them reddens in embarrassment.

"I'm off, I'll lead you to one of the rooms here." Eren smiled at her and put his hands on her head, rubbing it. "See you later."

"Don't take too long."

"Alright."

___

Eren led her to a wide room, she figured that it is his room, basing it on the Photo on the Nightstand of the room, The room is dark, the Poor small lamp is the only thing that lights up this large room. Mikasa doesn't like the darkness, it reminds her of tragedy when both her parents unfortunately die in the car accident when she's still very young to know what us happening. It reminds her of the feeling of being abandoned in the dark sith nothing to see nor to hold onto.

It's like a Pit of darkness with nowhere to escape to, so Mikasa, seeing the unnecessary curtain, she moved it to the side and light source soon penetrated the window. Mikasa took a deep breath, finally able to breath again, as if the darkness suffocated her. She heard the door being opened so Mikasa excitedly turn her head and called him but she was surprised to see the person in front of her. Their eyes both equally wide open to see each other.

______

"The irresponsible king finally came."

Tybur said with spite in his voice, glaring at the man who just entered the room but Eren didn't pay attention to his useless ramblings. Tybur is only full of words but not action, so Eren didn't bother paying attention to him.

"Let's start. " The Mother Queen sigh. "Eren, I hope you had a plan now, Everything is in danger you know. I hope that little stay you made in that world is worth it."

"Will you tell your mother that you only came there for her ? You selfish bastard,I know you wouldn't so why am I still asking?" Eren took a deep breath and shook his head . "I did not."

"Well then, what brought you to that world? I hope that it is worth every damn time that you ignored us here." Tybur visciously spoke, anger could be radiated towards him and the other members didn't bother to stop him.
They also want to know the reason why. They are willing to listen and they will decide if this is ridiculous or not.

"I may not actively do it but I'm trying to do my research too about solving our problems, however, as days pass by, it appears that the vampires that escape this word has become discovered in the world of humans more and more. They couldn't control themselves and ends up killing more than a hundred human beings as the night goes by."
Eren shook his head.

"There's no hope, soon, we will be eradicated in this world and no one will know that we
existed. " Eren sighs.
" I'm not hoping for a good result, despite the years that we do all of this. I loss all of my hope for the tree already. Do you still have something to say especially you, Tybur? "

"Don't say such a thing , son." The Queen look at her son angrily. " We could still fix this. "

" Well then, how would we fix this? " Zach Darius said, looking up at the Queen with curiosity .
"Do you have some type of magic to make everything good again.?"

He laughs but he didn't find it funny.

".. Or did you reincarnate the Queen to help us?"
He gave them a smirk.
"Your highnesses, I'll excuse myself."He stood up and left after that. The other members began to stand up too. talking and whispering to each other.

"This is bad, despite everything we did. We cannot solve it and soon all of us will die." The Queen berated. "The moon hasn't turned red yet." She looks up, even if the clouds is redish, the moon is still visibly silver.

"I don't know mother, is this a Punishment of Ymir?" Eren sigh. "Ymir must've been angry with us to make us all suffer like this."

"No, this is only a fruit of our actions, nobody else is to be blamed for this. If we didn't solve this, we will be extinct, if that time comes . I will be glad because we don't need to live anymore, it's been a very exhausting ride."

"I think you missed father very much." Eren smiled at her.
"I understand that, you've been so lonely, mother."

"But I still have you and I don't have time to be sad. I might missed your father but I'm fine, it's alright now." Carla laughs at him. " You don't have to worry, it's been a long time."

" That doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. "

"Eren, death is just like a scar, it may hurt at first but it will soon fade away but it would leave a mark in your body just like when someone dies, your heart will be wounded and scarred. The important thing is we didn't let that pull us down, death happens all the time so you must always be attentive but who knows what will happen next. Nobody knows." The Mother Queen smiled.
"I saw you brought someone when you came back, Eren. Who is that person?"

Eren look at his mother with wide eyes but his mother's expression didn't waver.

" Show me. "