Chapter 1- Protective brother

Start from the beginning

Noah: * I nodded my head* I will and I know dad I'll protect her don't worry * I looked at Hazel and she rolled her eyes*

Hazel: Ugh, I don't need to be protected guys, I can protect myself * I putted my hand on my chest so they can see me knowing that and they scoffed*

Axel: Yeah okay, bye guys * i waved at them and let out a chuckle*

Hazel's POV: I made a annoyed face as me and Noah walked out the door. I can protect myself it's just that Noah and my dad doesn't think so and it's annoying. It sucks having a older brother who thinks I can't protect myself, we got to Noah's car and I sat in the passengers seat closing the door and Noah went to the drivers seat and he closed his door. Noah looked at me for a second and we start driving to school.

* 30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: We got to school and Noah parked in the student parking lot. I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car, Noah did the same and went to my side and stood in front of me.

Noah: Bye lil sis, see you after school * I patted her shoulder and smiled at her while putting my backpack on my back*

Hazel: Bye Noah see ya * I waved at him walking away and he waved back and went to his friends and girlfriend who was waiting for him*

Hazel's POV: I went inside the school and went to my locker, I opened it up and putted my backpack and book inside it. I felt somebody touched my shoulder and I looked behind me seeing Lily and Lizzie ( short name for Elizabeth lol)

Hazel: Oh hey guys * I smile at them and hugged them both, they hugged back and pulled away*

Lily: Hey Hazel, how are you doing? * I looked in her eyes*

Hazel: Good how are you? * I said with a serious look on my face*

Lily: Fine, it's just that my little sister Imani is so annoying, she always bother me and it's getting on my nerves * I said while rolling my eyes*

Hazel: * I giggled and looked at Lily's eyes* I'm sorry about that, Noah is annoying too, my dad always want him to protect me from boys but I can protect myself * I rolled my arms and crossed my arms*

Elizabeth: I'm sorry about that Haze, well on the bright side you have a older brother, I'm an only child * I said while with a serious tone*

Hazel: It's fine Lizzie and your lucky you are an only child, having a older brother is bad and they always gotta do something annoying

Elizabeth: Whatever you say Hazel * I shrug my shoulders and start laughing*

* bell rings*

Hazel's POV: Me and my friends walk away from the lockers and start walking to class. When we got there we sat at our seats and class started when the teacher walked in.

* skip to lunch*

Hazel's POV: We got out the classroom and start walking to lunch. When we got to the cafeteria we went to the lunch line and I got rice with chicken with chocolate milk while Lily got a hamburger with French fries and water and Lizzie got a hot dog with potato chips with lemonade. After that we sat at a random table and start eating our lunch talking.

Hazel: Did you guys study for the history test tomorrow? * I said while looking at them and eating my rice with chicken*

Elizabeth: No I didn't, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an F * I said while gritted my teeth nervously*

Lily: Yeah I did it was hard at first but I did it so I'm sure I will get an B or C or something I don't know * I shrug my shoulders and continued to drink my water*