"Where are we going? "

He smirked
"You'll see"

He quickly start the engine and drive very fast. You stopped by a giant field. You went out and looked at the field. It was like a training ground.

It has obstacle course and 10 targets You walked and saw a small gym which contains a treadmill, big weights, and barbells. There is also a big space on the center with 6 tennisball machine surround it. There is also a small shelter on the corner.

You looked at dad and he seems proud.

"Papa.. Kindly explain.. "

He smug
"This is your own training ground"

You widened your eyes.
"WHAT?! ALL OF THIS?! "

"Of course"

"How did you do this is such short period of time?! "

"Well I did prepare this for quite a long time now. And Armabot asked something to add with it"

"for a long time? "

"Well do you remember the time you went out at night to go to the playground to play like 5 years ago. "

"Yeah? And? "

"I really got mad at you that time since it was dangerous. But you can't also play at morning because you might scared children..

So I decided to build your own playground..Well this was supposed to be a playground but you already grown up now so I decided to make it a training ground instead. "

You tackled your dad in hug
"Thanks pa but please don't use your money for something like this.. "

He pat your head
"I already did"

"Ehem" Armabot interrupted your father-daugther moment.

"Zion the paper please" Armabot said

"Oh right.." Zion took a paper out off his jacket and gave it to you.

You looked at the paper and your eyes widened.

"That is your goal Y/n. You have 8 days before you'll go to TAPOPS but you only have 5 days to achieve that"

You quickly interrupted him
"Waitwaitwait! First of all... What the heck is this?! Do you want me to die or something?!  This is clearly impossible to complete in 5 DAYS!! "

Armabot glared at you
"Do you want to give up already? "

"That's not what I meant"

"THEN STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!! And try your best to achieve it! And you will not get home for the next 4 days. You'll be sleeping in that shelter and don't worry you have the food and water supplies."

"What?! " You exclaimed

"Do you want to get stronger? " Armabot asked

"Of course! " You said in determination

"Then start moving! And you are not allowed to meet your friends until the fifth day. You need to focus on your training so NO CONTACTING with someone including you father"

"What?! I never got informed about this! " Your father said

You looked at your father and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry papa! I'll finish this goal in no time"

"Okay.Just be careful and Armabot please let my daughter rest"

"Of course. You need to go now"

"Okay. Good luck Y/n and do your best" Your father said as he walked away and went to his car.