◇Chapter 3~ Inescapable Project◇

This subject was just as boring as he remembered.
He wasn't into History to him it was boring and it didn't help he had zero attention spam when it came to this.
". . . And for your project you'll be partnered with someone you haven't spoken with at all."
Chris looked up, wait huh-? What Project??
The teacher began to read out names, Chris silently hated this because he didn't want to partner up with anyone and he could do this project on his own!
"Lucy with Mark."
"Gabriel with Nathan."
"Chris with Andy."
"Patrick with Riku."
And the list went on.
. . .
Wait who was Andy-?
Then he was tapped on the shoulder, he tensed and turned to see the same blonde guy that tried to fight that Witch a few weeks back.
. . .
Or something, Chris didn't remember.
"Hey, your Chris right? I heard a lot about you from Corinne.", Chris stared at him blankly, he didn't talk to her much so that was definitely an understatement.
"You uh. . . You're a quiet one, huh?"
Chris still stared, Andy didn't know what to do so he looked around for Corinne but saw her too busy with Riku and Megan to probably help him with this guy.
"Don't worry, you just have to do a project about a history you and your partner can agree on."
. . .
And then a loud bang was heard, heads turned and Andy had watched Chris just. . . Give up.
By that, he meant he watched as Chris just banged his head on the table, does he really hate other humans that badly???
Probably.

~

"Is uh. . . Your forehead okay?"
Chris nods,"Uugh. . . Yeah, probably will get a brusie later but. . .", Chris hated the fact that he would be stuck in a project with someone he barely knows.
.  .  .
There was an awkward silence between them.
"Sooo. . . Uh, what do you want to do the project on?"
"I Dunno."
. . .
Another silence.

~

At lunch, Chris found an empty lunch table again.
He sat down with his food and pulled down his mask, usually he'd find an empty room to eat in but the Cafeteria was crowded so no one was gonna take time out of their day to question about his face scars.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING BLONDIE!!"
"Awh, cute boy is leaving."
Blonde boy?
Chris frowned, oh boy.
"Look, Chris."
Chris looked at Andy,"I know we barely know anything about one another, but I say we get the project done and out of the way so we can move on with our lives and you can go back to hating human beings."
. . .
Andy just realised he didn't have a the medical mask on and could see Chris's face more and there were a lot of scars.
. . .
Chris just stared at Andy, still eating his sandwich.
. . .
"History Musical."
"Say what now-?"
Chris put the sandwich down,"Choose a Musical that is about a history, Hamilton and Six are an example.", Andy stared for a moment,"Uuuh. . . Six?", "Okay, Henry and his 6 Wives it it.", Chris took a page from his notebook and wrote down the wives of Henry.
. . .
"Is it hard to write or eat with gloves on?"
Chris stared at him blankly, holding up the page and not answering.
. . .
"Thank you."
Andy got the message, took the page and left Chris to eat in peace.
Chris finally had peace and quiet again, so he resume eating his lunch.

=

"Divorced, beheaded, died."
"Divorced, beheaded, survived."
Andy shuddered,"How can history be so cruel?? How does someone marry 6 people in their life and I'm surprised his first wife didn't pull a war on him she seemed to be pretty powerful.", Kestin looked over his shoulder,"You're doing that for your project?", "Yeah, my uh, partner and I choose it. He's not very talkive.", Kestin chuckled,"Good Luck.", Andy groaned as Kestin left him to suffer as he would have read about 6 wives!