Her eyes widened and she licked at her lips like my dick was a fucking meal. The only hope that was going through my mind was, "Please don't bite my dick off, I'll do anything."

But as soon as she wrapped her lip around my tip, I felt all my skeptical thoughts leave my mind. She was sucking the soul out of my body.

Her tongue swirled around on my tip, as she sucked me. I groaned through the tape and threw my head back in pleasure, as she stuffed my whole dick in her mouth. She had no gag reflexes, I swear as soon as she did that I felt myself about to release.

I groaned louder and she looked up at me, while stroking my dick in her hands. "You gonna cum for me?" She asked, in her seductive voice. My eyes rolled back as I felt her suck my tip.

Oh, that drove me so crazy.

I finally felt myself release, she kept sucking and licking my tip slowly, to let me get over my orgasm. I groaned and nodded.

I thought she was finished, until she began to undress herself. She stood in front of me with her birthday suit on. Her nipples were pink and perky, I looked down at her pussy and she had a line of hair trailing down her clit.

I cringed at the sight, but it could've been worse. She climbed on top of me, wrapping her arms around my shoulder. She looked down at my dick standing at a ten-hut, she lifted up and came back down as my dick slowly entered her pussy.

I groaned at the feeling, because she actually felt good. She began to ride me slowly, her hips rotated as she moved up and down on my dick. Which felt so amazing, because you all know that I love when females can rotate.

I groaned loudly, pulling my hands that was handcuffed. I was so tempted to grab her hips and fuck her senseless. She moaned loudly and began to pick up the pace. My face frowned up in pleasure. She snatched the tape off my lips and kissed me. I shook my head and frowned at her. She looked me in the eyes, as she began to go even faster.

I broke eye contact from looking at her and looked down to see the work she was doing. I mumbled a curse word and bit my lip. She kept going, as I felt myself about to cum.

She didn't put a condom on, so once I felt my cum right there I pushed her hips up, and told her to jerk me. She obeyed my command and did as told. I felt the pressure and build up of my cum. I groaned so loudly as I my cum shot up in the air.

Just when I thought she was done, she got back on top of my limp dick and continued riding.

I hissed in pain, because my dick wasn't hard I tried to explain to her that I can't continue. But she didn't listen.

"YO GET THE FU-"

Her hand cupped my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"I'm sorry, Chris. But I love your dick too much." She whispered, before leaning in and licking my ear.

I cringed so fucking hard, as she started to bounce. She grew frustrated at how soft I was, so she slapped my tip against her pussy. She rubbed the tip against her lips, I hissed because that actually felt good. Once my dick twitched, she looked up at me and smirked.

I sighed in disappointment and shook my head, trying to think of dead puppies and Autumn's bogus ass pussy. But it seems like nothing is working. Her pussy just feels so good.

It was official.... I'm about to give her what she wants.

"Uncuff me..."

"Why?" She questioned, in her seductive voice.

"I'm about to give you what you want.."

"I don't believe you.." She said, as she continued rubbing my dick against her clit.

"Look, just uncuff me and I'll fuck YOU the way you want to fucked.." I begged, as I grind my hips against her.

"Come on, baby... I want my dick in yo stomach.." I whispered in her ear seductively.

After I said that, she threw herself off and uncuffed me. I grabbed her small frame and slammed her against the wall. Since she wants me, she's going to get me.

I chewed on her neck roughly and pulled her legs up to my torso and shoved my dick up in her walls. My hands were placed on each side of her as my hips rocked back and forth roughly. She squealed and dug her nails deep into my back, causing the back to make me groan and throw my head back. I felt her dripping walls cave in around my shaft as I kept pushing in and out of her.

"This is what you want right? You want me to fuck you like the little slut you are?" I growled in her ear.

Her body shook vigorously against mine, she whimpered and kept her eyes closed. I slowed my pace and thrusted my hips nice and long, making sure she feels me poke at her gut.

"Keep them open..." I growled. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

I pulled out of her lips and turned her around. I pulled her body back and bent her over, she held the wall for support.

I shoved my dick deep her pussy and began rotating my hips against her small butt. I kept a tight grip on her waist, and began to pump in and out simultaneously.

"It's too much." She whined.

"Shut up!" I barked, as my hips went faster.

"Please stop.."

"So next time, when you decide it's okay to come in my dressing room and force yourself on me... This is what's gonna happen." I growled, as I felt myself about to cum. "Fuck."

I felt my tip fizz through her walls, she looked back at me with tears and fear in her eyes. Which made me go harder for some reason, but before I knew it, as soon as I pulled out; my dick began to drip with cum.

I pushed her off me and walked to my pants and slid them on.

"Take your shit and leave.." I stated bluntly, as I threw her clothes in front of her.

Can you believe that this bitch was sobbing her eyes out?! I shook my head as I thought about how fucking hypocritical she is.

"Don't come back, next time I see you. I'm making sure your ass is kicked out of the building. Leave.." I shooed her, as I tightened my belt buckle.

She didn't even put her clothes on, she just ran out crying. Well that's what the bitch get.

~~~

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I almost got raped.

Ya see, the cards had to turn. I mean, the bitch got what she wanted but ended up crying in the end. Like what the fuck? But she was the one trying to force me?

I mean it did get weird, I've never been so forceful to a woman like that... I was damn near about to rip her damn head off when I wanted to cum. But yeah, I don't know.

And uhhh, tell y'all little friend YoItsBreezy to get her shit together... She been slacking.

But yeah, as we keep moving on, the stories tend to get better and better.