ii

the sun broadens proudly into the sky, enough to peep through the closed curtains of crunchy chip cookie's room. despite sleeping on the floor after finding this soft, strange large piece of fabric uncomfortable, he stretches out his stiffened body and squints. not being used to the sight that sat outside the window, he lays his head on the carpet, looking forwards. as his sight clears up, he sees what looked like a pair of nearly polished heels in front of him.
he quickly gets up, alert that someone had trespassed into his private space.
'what do you think you're doing, entering my room without my permission!? back off! you don't know who you're messing with..!'
the cookie in front of him, despite being threatened, remained in their space, completely unphased.

'i see you're already prepared.' they cough quietly.
'good morning, sir. you've been arranged to meet another member of your mission in 10 minutes.'

crunchy chip flinches, slightly embarrased.
'ah, r-right.'
'please quickly get ready within the time. i will escort you once you are done.' the door is shut slowly, leaving the partially awake cookie alone again.
'o-oh shit, right! my mission begins today!' he suddenly realises, hastily fitting in his pants and belt whilst hopping around on the spot.

crunchy chip admires the amusingly detailed pillars made with caster sugar, whilst walking to his meetup point. the servant manages to ignore his childish actions, and stops abruptly at a certain point.
'wildberry cookie, this will be your partner for a temporary amount of time. i wish you success in your mission.' they bow at both crunchy chip cookie and the other one a few meters away from him, taking their step to leave the scene.
crunchy chip turns around and tenses. so this is the cookie he was working with?
as they got nearer, he seemed to get even taller by the second. he had a good figure, and a pleasingly ripe colour of pink hair tied in a small plait which was placed on his shoulder of a gleaming silver chestplate.

there's no way this was a hollyberrian, right? he was a lot more different to how crunchy chip pictured it. in fact, he was a lot more good looking than he expected.

'u-uh... good morning, sir. i believe we'll be working together for the next few days. it's a pleasure; the name's crunchy chip cookie from the dark cacao nation.' he stammers a bit, forcing in a smile on his face whilst gesturing a handshake.
the other cookie looks down on him for a few seconds, as if saying that he was exceedingly short, but tenderly shakes his hand with the ginormous gauntlet fitted onto his right arm. it was cold feeling the metal, and yet it showed the size difference between the two. crunchy chip feels a little tingle on his cheeks, quickly letting go of the gauntlet.

'pleased to be of service. hollyberry's wildberry cookie.' his voice was quiet and low, and shocked crunchy chip slightly because of how much of a baby face the other cookie had.

'i've heard of you a lot, so there's really no need to introduce yourself like that.' crunchy chip waves a hand.
'do i not?' a hint of oblivion is heard in his voice.
'w-well, yeah. look at you, you might as well carry the mission all by yourself.' he pouts, feeling a bit jealous of wildberry's structure.
'well, i don't think i can do this alone. walking around streets and marketplaces all day would drain my energy.'
wildberry puts a finger onto his chin to think, then nods.
'shall we?' he says, his eyes glittering for a second as he looks back at crunchy chip. the smaller cookie nods back, running to catch up to the bulkier cookie who was already a far distance ahead of him.
'hey, that's not fair! you didn't even wait for me!' there was no response back, but he knew that he was already being teased.
so much for a first encounter.