𝟕| 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER SEVEN:

BRINGING BACK SUMMER

THE SNOW ALL around seemed to have gotten more thick and larger as the days had passed in the kingdom of Arendelle

THE SNOW ALL around seemed to have gotten more thick and larger as the days had passed in the kingdom of Arendelle. Snowflakes could be seen slowly fall down from the blue sky, daytime now up and out, the sun hiding behind the white clouds that decorated the day sky, the occasional wind of the sudden winter season blowing by every so often.

Speeding towards the king of Arendelle on the reindeer, the siblings and a freezing cold Aaron could still be seen sitting on Sven just as they turned the corner, the village and the castle of Arendelle coming into their sight. Olaf could be seen beside them, sliding along the snow like a sleigh, sliding on a ramp and into the village, telling them that he'd meet them at the castle.

Soon enough, Kristoff and Y/n found themselves running along through the village, speeding towards the castle as Aaron continued to shiver. Just as they stopped in front of the gates, Kristoff hopped off the reindeer, helping Aaron down before Y/n followed, both helping the prince stand up as they made their way towards the gates, helping him along the way.

Just then, the gates opened up, revealing three staff members standing there, worried expressions on their faces as they looked to their prince. The women softly took Aaron from the siblings, Y/n instructing them to keep him warm and to find Princess Hana immediately. As they walked off and the gates started closing, Aaron shakily looked over his shoulder, his blue eyes meeting Y/n's e/c ones just before the gates closed, separating them.

Sven walked up on the other side of Y/n, a noise of sadness leaving him as he stared at the close doors. Softly petting his fur, Y/n turns around and begins to walk off, a frown very evident on her face. This was it. She wouldn't see Aaron again, and even if she did, he'd most likely be married to Princess Hana already. Staring at the gates sadly, Sven looked behind him to see Kristoff trailing behind his sister.

He didn't want to leave Aaron, feeling the concern for the boy course through him. However, he didn't want to leave Y/n and Kristoff alone. Knowing it was best to follow, Sven did as he thought and trailed behind the siblings. As time went by, they had gotten away from the village and up a hill.

Sven was feet behind the siblings, a frown on his snout as he stopped and looked back at the castle, worried about Aaron and knowing who actually was his true love. Looking back forward to the siblings, he let out a snort and a grunt of sadness before rushing forward, stopping just in front of them, making them stop too in confusion as he faced them with pleading eyes, more grunts leaving him in hopes of communicating with him.

"What is it, buddy?" Kristoff questions.

A determined look etching onto his face, the reindeer brought his antlers close to them as he took big steps forward, causing the brother and sister to immediately take a few steps back so his antlers wouldn't hit them. Looking at him in confusion, wondering what was going on with him, they watched as he let out more noises, still seeming like he was trying to communicate with them, which he was.