𝟖| 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER EIGHT:

BIT OF A FIXER UPPER

THE NIGHT SKY could be seen up in the air, the winter air flowing all around the civilians of Arendelle as hours had gone by since the princess of Arendelle had tried to bring her brother back home, having the help of their childhood best friend, ...

THE NIGHT SKY could be seen up in the air, the winter air flowing all around the civilians of Arendelle as hours had gone by since the princess of Arendelle had tried to bring her brother back home, having the help of their childhood best friend, the girl that the king of Arendelle loved deeply, in hopes of convincing him but he convinced himself he was dangerous and that he would hurt them if they made contact with one another.

At the moment, Y/n found herself walking along side Sven as she wrapped her arms around herself, shivering quietly. Laying on Sven, Olaf could be seen staring at the neon lights in the sky while Anna and Kristoff trailed behind the three. As they walked, Y/n couldn't help but think of Elias. For as long as she could remember, she and Anna had been best friends since they were babies, considering their mothers had been best friends since childhood and that made Elias become her other best friend as the siblings were always with each other.

As she grew up and spent her time with them, playing in the snow or doing anything with the princess and prince, back then, she had grown feelings for the now king, not knowing that he had felt the same and grew to be in love with her. And when the gates closed and she didn't see Anna and Elias as often, she grew sad until she had seen the blonde through his bedroom window whenever she was playing outside with her father.

She was happy to at least see him, but that faded when she was finally able to see Anna again and he would stay in his room, shutting her out. Snapping out of her thoughts, the group stopped in front of a nice place full of rocks as Kristoff introduced his love expert friends to them, but there was no one. When he started talking to the rocks while Sven excitedly ran around them, Anna and Y/n shared a wide eyed glance, wondering why he was speaking to rocks and not actual people.

The girls watch as the dirty blonde continues speaking to the rocks while Olaf whispers to them, telling them to run on his signal before he acts as if the rocks could hear him, leaning against one while wrapping his arms around the rock, whispering to the girls every few seconds. Announcing they were gonna go, the girls turned around hand in hand, ready to leave as Kristoff called out to them.

However, he stops when all the rocks around him shake as some roll their way down to him, causing the girls to jump when they rolled right past them. Turning around, their eyes widened when they saw the rocks stand up, revealing that they weren't actually rocks but trolls instead, large smiles on their faces as they surrounded Kristoff.

"Kristoff's home!" One troll, Bulda, cheers.

The girls continued to watch as the trolls spoke to him, one trying to take off his clothes so she could wash them but he pushed her hands back, insisting on keeping them on since the girls were watching his interaction with his family.