𝟔| 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER SIX:

FIXER UPPER

THE NIGHT SKY had rose up when a few hours had passed by, the winter air getting colder and colder as if the queen of Arendelle was losing control of herself

Only some time had passed since the prince of Arendelle had tried to convince his older sister to come back to their home with him and bring back summer, but the queen had convinced herself that she was a dangerous person and she would hurt her little brother if they ever came in contact with one another or if he got too close to her, so she had kicked him out, not knowing what she had really done to him when she lost control.

At the moment, the group of five could be seen walking along the direction of the place where Kristoff and Y/n's friends were at. At the front, Kristoff could be seen walking along side Sven, Olaf laying on top of the reindeer as he stared up at the neon lights and the stars high up in the dark sky while Aaron and Y/n trailed behind them, walking side by side. Hearing something leave the redhead's mouth, the girl looks over to see him hugging himself a bit as he shivered, showing that he was cold.

"Are you cold?" Y/n asks.

Aaron shrugs. "A little."

Trying to figure out a way to warm him up a bit, she went to put her hand on his arm, thinking of rubbing her hand up and down to get some warmth. However, spotting some steam coming from the ground, she grabs his hand, leading him over.

The prince lets out a sigh of content as he unwraps his arms from around himself, placing his hands near the steam, loving the feeling of the warmness around him. After a couple seconds, they found themselves walking along side each other once again.

"So, uh, about my friends. Well, Kristoff and I say 'friends'... They're more like family. Anyway, when me and him were kids, it was just us and Sven. Until they, you know, took us in."

"They did?" Aaron questions with a small smile.

Y/n nods. "Yeah. I don't wanna scare you. They can be a little inappropriate and loud. Very loud. They're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really, heavy. But you'll get it. They mean well."

"Y/n, they sound wonderful." Aaron comments, stopping her from her rambling.

Smiling and nodding in response, the girl joins her brother at the front as they introduce their family. Aaron and Olaf stop in their tracks as they watched them begin speaking to all the rocks laying around while Sven happily pranced around them, an excited smile on his face. The redhead looked around in confusion as Olaf whispered to him, telling him to run before he acted as if the rocks could hear him, whispering to Aaron every so often.

Announcing he was gonna go, the prince turns around as Y/n calls out to him. However, the boy stops when he saw all the rocks shake, some rolling their way past him, causing him to jump back as the rocks soon surrounded Kristoff and Y/n, all of them standing up, revealing that they weren't actually rocks but trolls instead, large smiles on their faces as they looked at the siblings.