Everyone makes me nervous, who am I kidding.

"I'm Sylvia but I prefer to be called Sylvee" She uttered sweetly "No offense whatsoever, I am fine with being called Sylvia but I don't know you that well so it would be better for you to call me Sylvee"

"Oh of course, no offense taken whatsoever. Sylvee is a really pretty name" I complimented. God I felt so nervous. I didn't know if I was having a sapphic panic or I felt inferior to her.

"Daphne's being nice, this is scary" Nick pointed out. I rolled my eyes at him, even if I knew he couldn't see me.

"Sapnap, she sounds nice. Her voice is somewhat high pitched and she sounds 5'1" Punz joked, giving Sylvee a laugh.

I'd honestly be offended but it's not like his entire description is true..

"I'm a nice person" Right as I said that, I heard Nick snort from his end. "What is it, Nick?"

"Nothing, nothing.. Good joke Daph"

"Wait why does she get to call you that but the rest of us can't?" Punz complained. None of us had a face cam on but I could tell Nick was dramatically acting like a child right now.

"Because. Now, are you gonna invite Kaede?" Nick scoffed, turning to me.

"Wait Kyedae from 100 thieves is joining? Like the girlfriend of the esport Valorant player?" Punz got excited, I knew who he was talking about but definitely not her.

"No, you idiot. Kaede is Daphne's best friend" Nick sassily clapped back "Kaede uses they/them by the way so don't mess that up"

Everyone in the call agreed and then I saw Kaede go online. I invited them once and waited for them to accept. I rang them on discord aswell so they could talk to us while playing.

Kai is a very outgoing person and could talk to anyone they wanted. I'm hoping they say enough for me to somehow talk to everyone.

"AYYY PIKAKAI" Nick yells out the moment they joined the discord call.

"SAPNAP" Kaede yelled back with the same energy

"Kai, these are my friends Sylvee and Punz"Nick introduced them to Kaede. "And you know my lovely Daphne"

Did I hear that right? My cheeks blush a bright red and a small smile creeps onto my face. Did he mean to say that or was he supposed to say lovely friend...

"My lovely Daphne, Nick. Get it right you bozo" Kaede argued

"Fuck you, it's my lovely Daphne" Nick fought back. So I did hear it right and he didn't mean something else..

I sat quietly on my chair, listening to the two argue about who owns me?? I don't even know. All I'm up to date about is that I'm somehow one of theirs apparently.

"She's mine and mine only. I've known her since we were 13 and you've known her for 13 minutes" Kaede yelled into their mic. Poor mic probably suffered from the amount of spit it has.

"DO YOU TEXT HER 'GOOD MORNING', 'GOOD NIGHT' AND 'HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK'??" Nick answered back sternly "NO YOU DON'T"

"What the fuck is happening here?" Punz finally broke the fight off.

Little Things On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara