BFDI 2: Carriers and Rock Walls

Start from the beginning

--------------------

46:21

"Hey, I didn't know Pin had, like, an upside-down growth spurt," noted Match as she, Pencil, and Bubble caught up to the thumbtack's wall.

"Oh no." Pencil rushed over to the barrier, looking at it from every angle. "No, no, no, no, no!" she muttered quietly to herself. "I can't believe I forgot that Pin got stuck here! ARGH!"

From behind her, Golf Ball stepped up. "Finally, someone else is here. Get me over that wall!"

"Oh, I'll get you over that wall, alright," a new voice spoke. Everyone turned to see Flower sprint towards Golf Ball at top speed and violently kick her into the air. "Hi-YAH!"

The globule slammed into the barrier, which did absolutely nothing. Flower shrugged. "Welp, I tried. Now YOU guys have to get ME over the wall."

The three FreeSmarters present all shook their heads simultaneously. "Noiver," countered Bubble. "Yoi're too mean!"

"If you don't help me, I'll... I'll kill all of you!"

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, yeah?!" Flower leapt forwards and extended her pointer finger, dramatically popping Bubble. Everyone else gasped. "Now get me over that thing before I push the rest of you off!!"

Pencil gritted her teeth, but conceded; Flower was strong, and probably could have actually beaten both her and Match in a fight. "Fiiiiiine." Reluctantly, she climbed on top of Match and let Flower use them both as ladders to get over Pin's barrier. "Later, losers!" Flower jeered as she ran away, out of sight.

The two woodsicles glanced at each other. "We're going to regret that later, aren't we?"

--------------------

42:40

Up ahead, Flower slowed to a stop as she reached a rock-climbing wall. Needle was scaling the wall while Ice Cube and Rocky watched from below, unable to climb. "ICE CUBE!" the plant shouted, nearly scaring her poor teammate to death. "Where's everybody else?"

Not wanting to get punted, Icy stammered out an answer. "Firey, Coiny, and Teardrop are already past the rock wall! Needle keeps falling! I-I don't know where anyone else is!!"

An obnoxiously loud SLAM came from above, and a second later, Needle landed on the ground. "Aw, seriously?" she protested.

"Needle!" Flower turned to her. "You have arms! Get me over this wall!"

Needle shook her head. "What?! Why not?? We're on the same team!"

"I'll only help you if you ask nicely."

"Grr!!" Enraged (but what's new?), Flower grabbed Rocky and threw him as hard as she could at Needle. He bounced right off her and soared away, while the force of the toss knocked Needle off the edge and into the Failure's Waiting Room.

Flower stood there for a moment, breathing heavily, before looking at the rock wall. "I guess I'll have to do this myself..."

--------------------

39:18

"Jump, jump, jump! The higher we are, the-"

"Match, jumping isn't gonna work."

"Aw, come on, Pencil! You won't know if you don't, like, at least try!"

"I just know it won't work."

As the woodsicles bickered, Golf Ball spotted a group of objects approaching them. "Hey!" she yelled, causing Pencil and Match to perk up. "TB, there you are! Help me over!"