Night Of A Thousand Stars pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Bolin, look out!/Nuktuk, look out!" Elira cried in sync with Ginger on the screen.

She flew headfirst into him, pushing him out of the way of a water hose. Rolling on the ground a bit, the two stopped with Bolin looking up at the airbender in shock.

"El? You here?" He gasped, sitting up

"Of course I am, you're my best friend" Elira smirked, getting to her feet

Bolin smiled softly at her before remembering they were in the middle of a fight.

He quickly got up and grabbed El's hand, pulling her out of the way of another stream of water.

When attacked on the other side, they stopped at the centre and Bolin bent out two entire stacks of earth discs.

"Stay behind me!" He warned El as the waterbenders threw endless streams of water at them, being blocked by the stacks, while on-screen Nuktuk hid from Unalaq's attack from behind a pillar.

Bolin waited for the right moment before punching the stacks at the waterbenders, successfully hitting them.

Bolin threw discs from the stacks to the waterbenders, while Nuktuk continued throwing streams of water.

"This is unbelievable! Bolin is bending two full stacks of earth disks at once, which would normally be illegal. But then again, he's fighting three waterbenders with only an airbender as backup, so all rules are out the window!" Shiro Shinobi yelled in the crowd, grabbing his neighbour.

The ring was soon filled with dust.

Elira sent a gust of wind at one of the soldiers, knocking them over the edge of the ring while Bolin knocked out another with a disc.

The other soldier waterbent and prepared to attack Bolin, but Bolin dodged the attack and bent out two discs to shield himself from another water blast.

Whilst the last soldier was distracted, Elira sent a stream of wind underneath them, sending them into the air and making them yell in surprise.

Whilst the soldier was air-born, Bolin bent one last disc into the soldier's stomach, knocking him crashing into a nearby speaker.

"Tell me who sent you!" Bolin demanded, disc at the ready with El at his side

"It was Varrick, please don't hurt me, Nuktuk!" The soldier cowered

The duo were shocked! Dropping their stances, they turned to look up at Varrick in his booth.

"Mako was right..." El muttered, watching as the man quickly tried to flee but was stopped by Lin.

Seeing the duo distracted, the soldier yelled as he attempted to grab Elira, but Bolin retaliated in time and slams a disc to his stomach, tossing him into the pool, while on-screen Unalaq was defeated.

" It's a knockout!" Shiro yelled and the crowd cheered.

Bolin turned and waved back at the audience with Nuktuk. Flexing his muscles with a grin.

"You did it!" El jumped and hugged him, laughing as Bolin spun her around.

"We did it, airhead. Together" He set her back on her feet. "Listen, El, I...uh...I..."

Why was he stuttering? And why was he so nervous all of a sudden? He finally knew how he felt about her, so why couldn't he say it?

Elira chuckled, ruffling his hair "You can tell me later, Bo. Right now, let's just enjoy all this well-deserved attention"

She turned to wave at the crowd again as they cheered. Bolin just smiled softly at her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and waved at the crowd again.