A Leaf In The Wind P.t 2

"You did it!" Elira grinned as the team came back into the locker room. She laughed as Bolin picked her up and spun her around.

"One more win, and we're in the championship tournament!" He exclaimed

"So, what'd ya think, Korra? Bolin's got some moves, huh?" He turned to Korra when he put El down, taking off his helmet; casually.

"What did I think? What did I think?" Korra grabbed him by his shirt's collar enthusiastically. "That was amazing!"

She playfully pushed Bolin backwards, causing him to stumble as Elira laughed and Mako and Hasook walked up toward the locker room.

"You did more harm than good out there. You almost cost us the match!" Mako scowled at the waterbender

"We won, didn't we?" Hasook snapped, taking off his helmet

"Barely!"

" Get off my case, pal!" Hasook threw his helmet aside and slammed the door open as he left.

" Useless." Mako scoffed, irritated

"You guys were incredible out there!" Elira grinned, jumping onto Bolin's back, hugging him from behind.

" Especially you, Mr Hat Trick!" Korra added, pointing at Mako, grinning

" Oh, you're still here?" He replied coldly

"Oh, you're still a jerk?" Korra glared at him

" Ooh!" Bolin chuckled

"Anyway, I've been immersed in bending my entire life, but I never learned how to move like that! It's like there's a whole new style here!" Korra then grinned in excitement" Think you could show me a few tricks?"

"Ab-so-lutely!" Bolin nodded

"I'm sure we can sacrifice one night of noodles", Elira grinned, still on Bolin's back.

"Right now? Come on, guys," Mako sighed, untying his protective gear, annoyed.

"Just ignore him, Korra. He's being an idiot," Elira whispered, sending a glare over at the firebender.

"Yeah, I could show you the basics", Bolin continued" I'm just not sure how my earthbending would translate to your waterbending, but we'll figure it out."

"Won't be a problem. I'm actually an earthbender," Korra smirked, crossing her arms slyly.

Elira rolled her eyes and jumped down from Bolin's back, knowing where things were headed and didn't feel like getting dropped when he started freaking out.

"I'm sorry, no, no! I didn't mean to assume. 'Cause I, you know, I was just figuring ... with your Water Tribe getup ... that you are ... a Water Tribe ... gal." Bolin backtracked, awkwardly

" Nope, you're right. I'm a waterbender. And a firebender." Korra stated smugly, and Elira giggled at Bolin's confused face.

"Mm. Mm-hmm. I'm very confused right now."

"You're the Avatar, and I'm an idiot" Mako bowed his head while closing his eyes.

"Both are true", Korra smirked, sharing an amused look with Elira, who let out a laugh.

" No ... way" Bolin's eyes were wide in shock as Mako turned around to face them.

"Yes way, dirt brain", Elira chuckled.

"The Avatar!" Bolin whispered to Mako, shielding his face from Korra with his hand while pointing at her, looking shocked and excited.

*