What if Everest became a villain?

"Ice or Snow, I'm ready to go!" says a young Siberian husky. Everest is a mountain rescue pup in the PAW Patrol. In the universe we know her from, Everest is brave, strong, kind, and one of the cutest in the PAW Patrol. But in another universe, Everest is a villain.

Jake talks on the phone with Ryder. In the middle of their conversation, he lost his balance and his bag and phone slides away in the freezing water. As he tries to take them, he loses his balance again which could cause him to fall into the water. But a mysterious husky saves him. This is our Everest. The one we know and who will become a future Mighty Pup: "Time for the big chill!"

In another universe, Everest saw Jake trying to catch up on his stuff. "A human? It's been a long time since I've seen one."
Beside her, a penguin squeals.
"Do you want me to go talk to him? That won't happen. Humans are terrible and fierce. Believe me, I've had the experience." Indeed, this Everest had an owner, but this owner gave no love to the husky. Everest was forced to work and help other dogs to feed her owner's family. Furious, Everest ran away and came to a place where penguins live. She then decided to stay here and build an igloo. Ever since she ran away, humans have been ferocious beasts to her.

Jake falls into the frozen water. He screams because of the cold that invades his body. Somehow, Jake manages to grab something and get out of the water.
"Look at these stupid humans." Everest says to a penguin.

A snowstorm is approaching and Everest decides to leave.
Some time later, the PAW Patroller arrives and Chase finds Jake who was lying on the ground.
"Jake?" Chase asks.
Jake is terribly cold, he can barely open his eyes.
"Marshall, give Jake a blanket. And let's get him inside the PAW Patroller." says Ryder, worried about his friend.

Shortly after, the PAW Patrol and Jake leave and Everest, instead of leaving with them, stays with the penguins.

Days pass, months pass, and a few years pass. All this time, Everest had been thinking about getting revenge on her former owner. But this revenge does not only concern her owner but the residents of cities. She wants to destroy entire cities and all human possessions so she can show humans what it feels like to lose everything, like her.
"Loneliness, loneliness, loneliness. Humans don't know what it is. I'll show them." Everest's goal is not to kill innocent people or to be the queen, she just wants to teach a lesson to humans who long time ago, gave orders and works to dogs.

Everest's igloo has been extended, improved and has become a laboratory. Everest builds a huge snow robot that can destroy everything.

In Adventure Bay, the fact that Everest did not come changed all future events. Tracker never met Carlos, and the meteorite giving pups superpowers didn't come. The PAW Patrol saves Adventure Bay's people as usual, and everything is normal. Everything? No, not everything. A villain will soon arrive with the intention of destroying Adventure Bay.

Back to Everest, the husky has just finished her creation. Everest's giant robot is capable of throwing large snowballs, ice spikes and objects capable of cooling an entire city.
Everest also made herself a supervillain costume for her.
"Call me...the Destructor! Mouahaha!" exclaims Everest, who settles inside her robot and heads for Adventure Bay.

In Adventure Bay, Mayor Goodway is quietly watering her flowers when out of nowhere, some ice destroys her flowers.
"My...My flowers!" exclaims Mayor Goodway.
She turns around and sees a giant snow robot destroying everything in its path. The inhabitants scream and run in all directions not knowing where to go.
"I have to call the PAW Patrol!"

"Skye! What does it feel like to be the only girl in the PAW Patrol?" asks Zuma playing a game with his friends.
"I don't feel alone with you guys. You all are the best. But it's true that sometimes I wish I had a female friend." Skye replies.
Ryder calls the pups to the Lookout, and within a minute all of the pups are in front of Ryder.

"This is a serious mission. A mysterious large robot is destroying Adventure Bay." says Ryder.
"A robot?"
"Mayor Goodway thinks she saw a pup inside the robot controlling it. I need...everyone. Our goal is to stop this robot. Chase, you will take the people to a safe place. Rocky, Rubble, Marshall and Zuma, you will try to bring down this robot. And Skye, use your wings to try to communicate with the puppy inside." Ryder says.

"PAW Patrol is on a..."
"Wait Ryder. Are we gonna make this?" Chase asks, worried.
"We have never had such a mission. Stay safe everyone." Ryder says.

The pups try to stop the robot, but it's impossible. The robot is far too powerful.
"Get out of my way!" exclaims Everest.
Skye manages to enter the robot by its head.
"Stop!" she says.
But Everest presses a button and Skye finds herself locked in a cage near the husky.
"What are you doing!?"
"I destroy what I see."
"Let me go!"
"I'm giving you a chance. Join me. And together, we'll destroy everything humans have taken from us." says Everest.
"Never! Humans aren't evil!" Skye says.

"You think so, uh? I was abused by a human! I was taken away from my family because of a human! And now I'm going to show humans that I'm not weak anymore." says Everest.
"All humans are not bad. There are some good ones. And...I'm sure you are nice." Skye says.
"Enough!" Everest says pressing another button. A hatch below Skye opens taking her out of the robot. Skye falls but using her wings, she comes back.

"Listen to me. I also have been abused by a human before. But I've moved on."
"I don't want to listen to you!" exclaims Everest.
"I don't want to fight you because I feel you. You need a friend, I need a friend like you." Skye says softly.
"How are you even happy living with humans?"
"The human that cares for me is the best. He plays with us, eats with us and sometimes sleeps with us. He has a name, and his name is Ryder." Skye says.
"Ryder? Humans have names too?"

"I had a sad past too. But I met some really good people."
"In the South Pole, there were only penguins. I've never...talked so long with anyone." says Everest.
"I always wanted a friend like you. So, wanna be friends?" Skye asks.
"Um, s-sure." says Everest.
A silence then begins between the two girls.

"Can you just stop your robot?" Skye asks.
"Oh yeah, sorry."
"What's your name by the way? I'm Skye."
"Nice to meet you Skye. I'm...Everest."
"That's a cute name!" Skye says.
"T-thanks." says Everest blushing slightly.

From there, Everest lives with the PAW Patrol in Adventure Bay. And Skye is her best friend ForEver.

That evil Everest didn't cause too much damage thanks to Skye. But in another universe similar to this one, Skye's speech wasn't enough to convince Everest that humans are good. The PAW Patrol lost and Adventure Bay was completely destroyed by Everest the Destructor.
This Everest stole the PAW Patrol's belongings, and upgraded her weapons and robot to be able to destroy other cities.

"Barkingburg! Here I Am!"