They walked behind me and removed my jacket and threw it somewhere on the floor. They walked in front of me and I couldn't help but stare both of them down and bite my lip.

"Ting will see you now.." One of them said. I looked at them back and forth, highly confused of they were talking about.

"What..?" I asked, as they both turned and began walking towards the door. "What the hell is a Ting?"

I began to lean forward, trying to get up. Until, I felt someone forcefully pull my body to sit back. I looked around and couldn't see a face. I felt someone begin to cover my eyes with a blind fold. I began to freak out until, I felt a cool breath against my neck.

"Shhhhh..." I heard the voice say in my ear. My body was literally trembling, because I don't know who this person is and I don't know if I could trust them.

"Who are you?" I whispered, as I felt the person tie the blind fold.

"Shhhh..." The person hissed in my ear.

I then felt my wrists being tied down on the arms of the chair. I'm not even gon' front... A nigga was scared. But shit, look at what I got myself into.

"Can you at least tell me, and give me comfort that you're a female?" I asked, beginning to have scary thoughts of being molested by another man.

The person didn't reply, and I didn't feel its presence any more. I really began to freak out. I didn't hear any movement. That was, until I heard some clothes hit the floor. I turned my head to the sound. And then I heard the sound of bare feet hitting lightly against the floor. I faced forward and licked my lips. And then I felt a cool breath against my lips before I felt hands begin to undress me.

My shirt was first, I felt a small chill brush against my bare skin. That's when I felt soft hands rub up and down my chest, making my breathing uneven. It felt so good, it's like I was about to make love to someone. And honestly it's actually been a good minute since I've had sex with a woman, so this could be interesting.

I felt lips press against the skin of my neck and then I felt them move down to my chest, to my midsection, and then... It stopped. I felt my belt being tinkered with, and my pants were being pulled down, right before my underwear was removed.

So now I'm just sitting in this chair, butt-ass naked with someone I can't see and don't know. This could be a murder scene in a few moments... Because a nigga is terrified.

I felt a warm, wet, opening wrap around my dick. I groaned and bit my lip. I felt the tongue slowly swirl around the tip of my dick and I felt my balls being tickled also. That was a what the fuck moment, but shit I kinda liked it.

The person was literally sucking the life out of me, ghee. I started groaning loud as hell, I felt vibrations against my dick, as this person's lips were working wonders. Those vibrations were enough to make me bust. I orgasmed and sighed.

"Xìngbié" The voice whispered softly in my ear.

Ooooo, it's a female. I bit my lip and felt my dick rise up. I heard her giggle and I smirked. I felt her slowly sit down on my lap. Her soft and, what seems to be, small hands grab my dick lightly. I sighed in ecstasy as she started to rub my tip against her small lips. A second later, she slowly slid down on my tip and started to steadily ride me up and down.