Chapter 11: Aftermath and King

You were quite stunned hearing her say that. Fuck, I need to sleep. I'm so tired that I'll probably say something stupid, when she sees me now. you thought and tried to walk away, but the door to Rudeus' room opened and Eris came out. She turned to walk to her room, but spotted you. Upon seeing you she started slightly panicking and blushing heavily. 'H-How much did you hear?' she asked you. 'Everything,' was your answer. 'O-oh,' she said and you walked up to her. You slowly reached out your right hand and caressed her left cheek. 'W-what are you doing?' the beautiful redhead asked you. You said nothing, but stared into her eyes while your hand lifted her head up. '(Y-Y/N),' she muttered, the blush still present on her beautiful face, making her even cuter than she already was. You then pulled her closer, bridging the gap between the two of you and your lips came into contact with one another. Eris' lips were soft, sweet and tender. The moment full of love. You stood there, kissing for a good minute before you broke. You then stared into each others eyes with the biggest smiles you've ever had plastered onto your faces. 'I love you too, Eris,' you confessed. You then finally fully let go of her and turned around to go to bed. 'Goodn-' you wanted to say, but the redhead stopped you. 'C-Can we sleep together tonight?' she asked you. 'Sure,' you answered and walked to your room with Eris trailing behind you. Once there you took of your shirt and pants, got into bed and held up the covers. 'Well, you coming or what?' you asked her. She quickly got into your bed and laid next to you. She snuggled up to you, as she's done many times before, with her head resting on her shoulder and her hand resting on your chest.

She lifted her head up to look at you and you gave her a peck on her lips

She lifted her head up to look at you and you gave her a peck on her lips. 'Goodnight.' 'Goodnight.'

*Third Person Perspective*
Somewhere else, a flock of red wyverns circled in the air on the mountain tops underneath them walked a tall figure with long hair. One of the winged reptiles flew straight in front of him, hovered in the air and blasted the man with fire so intense that the surrounding area was blackened and smoking. The figure stood there with his white skin, in his long white coat with black furred edges, undamaged and unfazed by what had happened. The wyvern flew and landed only meters away from the man and roared in his face. The person remained stoic, his yellow eyes and distinct marks just behind them clearly visible. They held an intense staring contest, until the flying beast knew this man wasn't the least bit scared of him and flew away. 'Mana is gathering? What's gone wrong, an where?' the mysterious man asked, 'Oh well, I'll find out when I get there.'

The scene changes to a flying castle coming out of dark clouds. 'This Mana resembles the Light of Summoning. Could someone be seeking to undo the seal on the Demon God Laplace?' said a man sitting on a throne within the airborne structure, 'Almanfi!' A beam of light came down on the platform between the stairs on which the throne rested and quickly dissipated to reveal a kneeling person saying 'Here'. 'Investigate the source of that Mana. Slay any suspicious persons on sight.' the sitting man ordered. 'As you wish.' said Almanfi and disappeared as quickly as he came. Leaving behind some light particles that also quickly dissipated.

*Second Person Perspective*
The next day you woke up, only to find yourself alone in bed, your now girlfriend nowhere to be found. You looked outside and saw that the sun was already quite high up in the sky, indicating that it was already late into the morning, maybe even early afternoon. Eris told you last night that Rudeus wanted to show her, Ghislaine and you his most powerful spell, but they left you behind because you were still sleeping. Normally you would continue sleeping, if it wasn't for that strange feeling in your gut that something is going to happen. That's when suddenly a bright light shone through your window and you looked outside to see a massive beam of light? Mana? Energy? coming down from the sky spreading out. That's when you realized that that's the direction where Eris and the rest were. 'Shit!' was all you could say as the beam came closer and closer. You only had time to grab your sword and the purple-black stone, before everything turned white.

When you opened your eyes you were in your original, human form. In front of you stood the vague silhouette of a man. 'Where am I?' you asked him. 'You're here now. You're no longer in that world,' he answered. 'So I'm dead now. Well, I had a fun time, I guess,' you said sadly. 'No, you're still alive and kicking. I just want to talk to you about what's awaiting you,' he said. 'Who are you and why should I trust you?' you asked. 'You may or may not have heard of me, but I'm the King Rendor. And I have a couple of requests, that will benefit the both of us,' he answered in a neutral tone he kept the entire time. 'You mean you're the one that fought Laplace directly 500 years ago?!' you yelled. 'Ah yes, that was... a good fight. But as you should know, I wasn't strong enough to live and tell the tale. But have you heard of the Ender Knights?' he asked you. You answered with: 'Yes, they were unbelievably skilled warriors, that rode on dragons and enforced peace over the world. Unfortunately they all fell in the battle with Laplace 500 years ago.' 'Indeed. But the dragons lived and reproduced, but to this day no egg hatched. That is until now. The purple-black stone is an Ender Dragon egg and once you wake up it will hatch. Take good care of it and revitalize the Knights in the Order of the End. Choose your fellow Knights carefully, make sure you've got different expertises covered,' the old king told you. 'I will, but what's in it for you and me?' you asked. 'I get to see my old order in action once again and you get more powerful,' he answered, 'On every continent there's an entrance to the Ender Temple. In that you'll have to undergo trail to see if you're worthy or not, then you'll go to a hall to retrieve the Ender Sword that will let you activate the portal to the End Dimension. From there you will operate and bring peace upon these lands.' 'I see, I will do what I can,' you said. And with that the space turned white again.

A/N: Hello dear readers, didn't expect to see an update this soon, did you? I did this because I thought that the cliffhanger was a bit too big, also I had time to write this. Anyway let me know what you think about this chapter. I know it's a little short, but the next ones are going to be an original arc.

And a quick question: should I eventually do a Lemon in this story or not?

Support and criticism are always welcome and as always laterrrrrrrr - Dodominic2021