3- Warden of the Dark

True Name: Zero (Eli Williams)

Age: 25

Classification: Human, Pseudo-Servant

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Other languages beside English and Korean being Spoken: Like this

Notices: [LIKE THIS]

——————————————

Zero's P.O.V

We brought Huiwon down into the unsay tunnel, and we were spotted pretty quickly by the people down there.

"It's the Cheolsu group!"

"Someone hurt!"

We heard someone call out for Dokja.

Sangah: Dokja?!... My god... Dokja Kim!!

——————————————

Sangah: Dokja! Zero, you're both okay!

Sangah, Hyeonseong and Gilyeong ran over to us.

Gilyeong immediately hugged Dokja. I noticed something else as well, he was holding...

Zero: Holy crap! Shirone! Nice job kid!!

He walked to me and waved. I pat him on the head and grinned and then knelt down to stroke Shirone's head.

Zero: Seems she took a liking to you.

Gilyeong: She ran over to me earlier... I saw her with you on the train... So you can take her back....

Zero: Nah. She's not actually my Cat. She just shows up at my house from time to time. Since she likes you so much, you can keep holding her.

I saw a small smile form on his face as he looked down and pet her as she purred, he looked like he needed the companionship more than I did.

Hyeonseong: I'm so sorry about what happened, we left you both behind...

Dokja: Nah, don't worry. You had to.

Sangah: Thank god Junghyeok was right.

Dokja: Junghyeok Yu?

Sangah: Well, he said you were both probably still alive.

Dokja: And where is he?

Sangah: Well, he's not here at the moment. He left the station yesterday.

Dokja: *Ahh, I get it now... Since he is a regressor who's in his third round right now, he's become a monster that monopolises everything. He must've left without a backward glance in order to achieve his goal.* But he's still someone who'd tie up any loose ends...

Hyeonseong: What?

Dokja: Just talking to myself...

[THE CONSTERNATION SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS PLEASED YOU ARE TALKING ALOUD.]

Dokja: Come to think of it, there's one person missing...

Sangah: Oh, Mister Han...

Han: EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

We were surrounded by several people holding bats and pipes. Then we saw Han pointing at us with a look of disbelief.

Han: GET THOSE TWO OUT OF HERE!! THEY'RE THE WORST OF THE WORST!! DOWNRIGHT EVIL! IN FACT! THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE.