1- The Beginning of the Paywall

True Name: Zero (Eli Williams)

Age: 25

Classification: Human, Pseudo-Servant

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Other languages beside English and Korean being Spoken: Like this

Notices: [LIKE THIS]

——————————————

Eli's P.O.V

I pressed download and received all the files. Around this time, things were just getting "started."

???: Fuck! Where the hell do you think you're going?!

A white haired kid grabbed someone by their clothes.

"Uhh!"

???: Shut your mouth!!

"P-Please... Let me go!"

*SMACK*

The old lady was smacked so hard blood was spilled.

???: Didn't I tell you to shut up?!

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

He continued to beat her senselessly, but then his arm was grabbed by Mr. Han.

Han: What do you think you are doing?! You little brat! Didn't they teach you to respect your elders!!??

???: Huh? Hell, old man, do you wanna die too?

Han: What?

???: Don't you see what's going on here?

Han: The hell are you talking about you brat?!

???: Over there, you see that?

He pointed to the holographic timer.

???: The army isn't going to save us. And someone has to die...

Han: W-What are you-

???: We... Have to choose who dies. I know exactly what you're thinking. You think that we're above all this. Killing others to survive like we're some kind of animals. Normally I would agree with you but look at the situation we're in now. We have no choice. It's kill or be killed. Who can blame us when our lives are on the line? Use your fucking brain. The world you knew just ended. And in this new world we have new rules to follow.

He then resumed beating up the elderly person with a grin on his face.

I remember him

I remember him. Namwoon Kim, in the original TWSA, he joined the Main Protagonist. But in the WEBTOON of altered events, he died pretty early. He was the quickest to accept the new world order. And pretty much convinced the others to join in. He had destroyed the sense of morality that had bound society together...