Epilogue.

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚
(𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘)
EPILOGUE——>

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚(𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘)EPILOGUE——>

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER...

"So-" 

"I'm so-"

Iskra and Kate sat across from each other at a diner, "You can go ahead," Iskra stated.

"I'm so sorry Iskra," Kate breathed, "I knew it was a bad idea, keeping this from you...I just-"

"You just wanted to protect me. I know, and I'm sorry too." Iskra finished for the brunette, Iskra's freshly dyed red hair sat in two french braids, as she smiled softly at Kate.

"I have major trust issues. It's a problem, and I'm working on that. I'm working on getting better, having a life outside of the chaos that is being a hero, I guess." Iskra stated, "And they definitely did not work to my advantage after you kept that from me."

"Iskra-" Kate started, "Let me finish, Kate."

"I forgive you, you had the right idea, wrong execution. I hope you can forgive me too." the redhead smiled hopefully.

"I love you too, Kate Bishop." she added right at the end, "You do?" 

"I do." 

"God, how did I get so lucky," Kate laughed, "I have no clue, pretty eyes."

Soft comfortable silence passed between the two, "I uh- do have something to tell you though...and I hope you won't be mad."

"Oh god," Kate breathed, "I'm leaving for MIT, like today."

"That's great!" Kate exclaimed, "You're finally getting your normal life," she beamed.

"We can make this work...it doesn't really have to be long distance since you can teleport...or I can get an apartment in-"

Iskra leaned over the table capturing Kate's lips in a kiss, "Yes, we are going to make this work, pretty eyes."

---

"That's all of them," Maria stated, "Awe, my baby is growing up," Iskra rolled her eyes leaning into the soft hug, as she and Maria looked at the trunk filled with boxes. Maria pulled away, getting into the driver's seat of the car.

"How dare you leave me here with this family," Yelena spoke distastfully, as she also leaned forward to hug Iskra. "Oh no, Auntie Lena, all alone with the family." she said sarcastically. 

"Shut up," the blonde spoke, "You love me."

"Of course I do. Don't be dumb...I hear that college kids are dumb." Yelena noted, "I won't be dumb Lena, I love you."

"I love you too, don't be a stranger."

Iskra set her bag down in the passenger side, "I'm gonna go say goodbye to Mama." she whispered and Maria nodded sadly.

---

"Hey, Mama." Iskra crossed her legs as she sat down in the grass, "It's been a little while, a lot has happened."

"I found out that man who no longer has a place in my mind is my bio-dad...Clint if you were wondering what that means, yeah." she picked at the grass.

"I started therapy...I kind of hate it, but I think it's helping." she added, "I'm finally going off to college, MJ and I are very excited."

Iskra swallowed, "I uh wish you were here...I know you always wanted to be the one to drop me off at college."

A single tear slipped down Iskra's cheek, her red hair braided back, as she leaned her forehead against Natasha's headstone once more.

Before she could recover from the wave of deep sadness, and make her way off to college, she heard an oh so familiar voice.

"Sparkles."

ISKRA ROMANOFF-HILL WILL RETURN

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

TO BE CONTINUED.....

-VIA <3