One.

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ 
(𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘)
CHAPTER ONE -----▹ 

➶ 。˚ °  ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ (𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘)CHAPTER ONE -----▹ 

SPOILERS FOR NO WAY HOME IN THIS CHAPTER

"A picture was anonymously turned in this morning, and it reveals the shocking truth of who, the masked vigilante, Ronin is."

"This morning a picture was turned in by one of our sources-"

"Earlier today we got news of masked vigilante, Ronin's identity-"

"This is like really, really bad," Iskra said into the phone while flipping through every channel, "We are beyond screwed, Kate. Every enemy he has ever made in that suit is going to be after everyone he's close to, His family, us." Iskra continued, as Yelena entered the room, "Everything ok, Iz..." the blonde's voice trailed off as she saw the news, "Hey Jess, how about you go upstairs and play for a little while, ok?" Yelena asked, and Jessica nodded before running off. 

"Kate, can you add Clint to the call?" Iskra asked moving her phone to the speaker, "Yeah, sure." there was a brief pause before Clint's voice joined the line, "Hello?" he asked, "Please, please, please tell me you have a plan, to make this go away." Iskra said, flipping the channel again, "Kind of, look, you two need to act like none of this is happening, keep your distance, go through your normal everyday motions until I fix this." Clint said, "What?" both Kate and Iskra asked at the same time, "Please, I'll call you when I have something better," he said before hanging up the phone.

"Is he serious?" Iskra asked, "He's right." Yelena said, from the couch, "Go to the coffee shop, keep your heads up, make sure people see you. It's the best way to stay out of it." Yelena continued, and Iskra sighed, "Fine, but the minute anything goes wrong-" "You can take action." Yelena cut her off.

"Meet me at the coffee shop, in five?" Iskra asked, "You're gonna teleport here, aren't you?" Iskra smiled, "You're damn right I am." Iskra said, "Please just don't take me with you when you do that again, that shit was terrifying." Kate said, "See you soon pretty eyes." the redhead smirked, "What? NO, Iskra Romanoff-Hill I swear to God!"

Iskra ended up running into one of the walls in Kate's apartment, "Well, that was a rough landing," Iskra said, standing back up, "Iskra, please don't-" but Kate was cut off when Iskra grabbed her hand and they both landed on the sidewalk in front of the coffee shop. "I hate you." Kate said holding on to Iskra for dear life, "No you don't,  pretty eyes." Kate scoffed, but a smile broke out on her face at the sight of Iskra's, "Whatever, Romanoff-Hill."