Kazuha "Me and Chronos had a chat, and when I think back on it, she is a bit unhinged and unstable."

Yae "Would you mind telling us a bit about her?"

Ei "...Fine."

She then allows all of them to enter her consciousness.

Ei "It was during the Archon war, when all of the God's were fighting over land and for their people. But the God's specifically avoided what is now known as Liyue's territory for one reason. It was Zagan, who you may know as Chronos. She is known as the God of Death and was assumed to be part of Morax and Guizhong's truce. Morax was known for his strength alone, Guizhong for her intellect, and Zaga for her time abilities."

Memories from Ei's Mind then shows us what they looked like before the Archon War.

Ei "But after hearing that she fled war for an unknown reason, every God charged for Liyue, including me."

It then suddenly gets dark.

Ei "Morax was known as the Warrior God, already sealing God's before the Archon war even began. His combat experience was beyond compare by being one of the Oldest God's, so fighting him head on alone would be problematic. So while the other God's we're battling Morax and separating Him from Guizhong, I fought her myself. Though the fight didn't last long, there were a few times where her traps and plans have caught me off guard, but after I landed a fatal blow, she escaped. Even though her fate was sealed, I wanted to make sure that she didn't have any other tricks up her sleeve."

More memories show up in her consciousness.

Ei "I followed her to a field of Glaze Lillies, and she finally collapsed down on her back. I swear that when I blinked Zaga appeared next to her, looking down at her with tears in her eyes and no emotion on her face nor eyes. I could hear trying to force out her final words."

Guizhong "It's not your fault...it's not her fault either...it's my fault for being a weak God...Please take care of yourself and Morax...Okay?"

Ei "Zagan then turned towards me, with lifeless eyes as if she had lost everything. Then before my very eyes, she vanished. I was on my guard the entire time as I monitored her body and shortly after, Morax came and sat by her sit until the eventually erupted into a massive pile of dust that reached the heavens itself."

More and more memories begin to form in Ei's consciousness.

Paimon "I've never seen her like that before, last time she at least had anger in her eyes, but here there isn't anything..."

Ei "It was because she lost someone close to her."

Yae "So we just have to pull the reigns on her by using something she cares about."

Aether "Huh?"

A Few Minutes Later 

Aether "You basically want me to be bait?"

Yae "Seems simple right?"

Paimon "I don't know, this seems kind of dirty for Paimon."

Yae "Well, that's because it is."

Paimon "You don't hold back don't you?!"

Beidou "I don't know, none of this sits right with me."

Kazuha "I agree, this feels too...deceitful. Sorry but I want no part of this, especially since it involves helping the Shogun. You agree too don't you traveler?"

Aether "...Well she did save my life, so I have to pay her back, but this is a onetime thing got it?"

Paimon "What?! You're going along with this?!"

Yae "Alright then, it's settled. So here's the plan."

Current Time

The guards are escorting me but they are keeping their distance away from me.

Zagan "Don't worry guys, I won't bite...that hard."

Just what in the hell does she think she's doing? She knew that I could wipe the floor with these guys, but that would just be pointless when I could just leave whenever I want.

Zagan "Ugh, this is pretty dull."

We kept walking through the plains of Inazuma. I saw different types of animals and plants. Then eventually we start to go through mountains.

Guard B "It's here, we have arrived at the location."

This...? Where even are we?

Yae "Welcome to the Narukami Shrine, please enjoy yourself."

Zagan "Uh...Who are you?"

Yae "I am the priestess of this shrine, Yae Miko, and as you can see this shrine is widely called the 'Sakura Shrine' for obvious reasons."

The wind then blows a large amount of Sakura petals off the trees, causing them to rain down as if they were dancing. It's...fascinating...sort of...mesmerizing.

Yae "Now, just relax...and let yourself be free..."

Zagan "Relax...Free..."

My body becomes more limber and loose. She begins tonwalk down rhe stairs towards me, but Iwas so entranced by the petals that I didn't move an inch. At this point her hand was already on my face rubbing down my cheek.

Zagan "Free...Relax...Release...Peace... Death...Redemption."

Yae "???"

Zaga "Free...Sweet release of Death...Relax...Killing is my job..."

At this point, I currently have no control over my body whatsoever. Energy begins to seep out of my body. Something had been...Unsealed.

Zagan "Death is the only cure for this pain that is called life."

I materialize my scythe as her hand was still on my face.

Zagan "Die."