(27) Photoshoot & Interview

Start from the beginning

I put some music on the speaker before I got to the dining room and joined Lando to devour my food, "Harry Styles again?" He spoke with his mouth full with a smile on his lips as he shook his head in disapproval of my musical tastes.

"Shhhh, he's the best," I said taking the plate from him to steal the crêpe.

"I think I've even learned the lyrics from listening to them while we eat or when you take a bath and get ready."

"I'm introducing you to good music."

"The music I listen to is pretty cool too," he defended himself.

"I know, but I prefer Harry's songs a thousand times, they are so perfect."

"Well they are pretty, but not to listen to them all the time."

"Land, music is my life. If I didn't listen to Harry I would be listening to Shawn Mendes or something by Bad Bunny, so you can't help but hear them.

"I've noticed," we both started laughing.

We finished eating and I let Lando clear the plates, since I had already prepared everything. I began to play for a while with Monako. He was so playful and despite the fact that we ran quite a lot for hours, he recovered his energy and went crazy to go around the apartment.

I felt so perfect about our new life that I didn't want it to end.

But of course something had to interrupt it...

"Charles is calling you," Lando warned me, handing me the cell phone he had left in the kitchen.

I answered the call and stuck it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Don't ever mention Lucia in chat again." He sounded quite angry and irritated.

"I see if you care that she knows you're sleeping with her," I said with the same tone of voice.

If he was going to get disrespectful I wouldn't let him walk all over me.

"The truth is that I don't care at all that you know because it's not convenient for you to say it."

"You don't mind if she talks to some gossip magazine?" I asked sarcastically.

"They would think it's fake, since I'm in perfect condition with Charlotte," he said relaxed.

"Speaking of her, does she already know that you are being unfaithful to her?"

"Well, now she thinks about it because of you." His tone had already calmed down a bit and now he sounded more frustrated.

"Why me?" I asked, calming down a bit too.

"She read the message you sent and now Sandra is telling her that something happened in Hungary."

"I'll talk to Sandy and Charlotte now," I tried to reassure him.

A scandal for him right now was not the best.

"Thank you," he sighed in relief.

"You should still clarify that, Charles," I was understanding with him.

"I know, it was just a slip, I swear."

"But they both have a partner," I stressed.

"Exactly, it doesn't matter."

"But it is not fair that you can be with what is prohibited and not let me do it with what is allowed."

"It is different. One more scandal of infidelity recognizing you as a half-sister, which is already known in the media, but as Lando's partner and with another last name, and finally not being at the best moment in my career would make it the end of me."