20. Godparents

Two days have passed, and today was to be the end of the school year for Hogwarts students. It was a great and important event, especially for the Marauders, who graduated this year.

In the morning, Katie went to the Astronomical Tower, girl leaned against the railing and looked ahead, then sighed heavily and took off the hair clip that was left of Zoe. Teenager looked at her with a hint of sadness.

"I wish you to be here with me." Said sadly. "You know, Sirius confessed his feelings to me. " Said with a smile. "Maybe at last everything will start to work out somehow. After school, we'll join the Order of the Phoenix, we'll try to stop the Dark Lord and his allies..." She run her hand through her hair. "When the time will be right then we'll meet again. " Said and put on a hairpin. "But not yet. Now I have to find someone. " Added and moved forward.

On the way, teenager came across Peter. Boy looked quite scared.

"Peter? " She approached her friend. "Are you okay? " Asked worriedly.

"Katie." He looked at her uncertainly. "Y-yes, I-I'm fine. Why do you ask? "

"Lately you have been behaving quite strangely. " Noted. "I'm worried about you. " Sdded quite frankly.

"There is no need to worry. " He replied almost immediately. "I'm fine. " Added and rubbed his hand.

"Does your hand hurt? " She asked. "Something happened to you? " She wanted to check but then blond boy immediately moved away from her.

"I've already said that I'm fine. " Said a bit nervously. "Don't worry about me. " Added and looked into her eyes. "Go better to Sirius, he was looking for you. "

"I was just going to see him. " Katie admitted.

"So he better not have to wait for you. " He added and passed confused girl.

"Why are you like this? " Katie looked AT Marauder. "What's going on with you? " She asked worriedly. "You're constantly avoiding us, you don't want to talk, you're some absent ... I'm worried about you, we're all worried. "

"I've already said that there is no need to worry. " Blond boy looked at her sternly.

"No. " She replied confidently and approached boy. "We're friends, you know you can rely on us, so why do you avoid us so much? Since Zoe's death, you've been acting strangely, Peter, I know you cared about her, I know how much you loved her, but... "

"Stop it. " Wormtail interrupted her. "Don't talk about her. "

"Why not? " She was surprised. "Not only are you missing her, I'm also suffering because of her death. " Said Gryff Girl. "It's still difficult for me to come to terms with it, but I try to continue to live somehow, you also have to somehow ... "

"I'm fine. " Pettigrew looked at her. "I'm fine, finish this topic Katie. " Said sternly. "And never talk about Zoe again. "Added, which surprised her even more. "End of topic. " Said firmly. "Just stop it alredy... " Said and then moved away from confused witch.

"What's going on with him...? " She sighed worried.

"I'm wondering too. " Said Remus standing behind her, to which girl jumped up. "Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. " Lupin laughed.

"I'm worried about him. " McAllister admitted. "I don't know what to do to get him back to himself. "

"I doubt that we'll be able to do anything. " Moony said sadly. "This is no longer the old Peter we knew. " He said what Katie looked at him. "Zoe's death completely changed him, he became someone completely different. " Sighed. "I can't reach him. " Added sadly.