Chapter 65

Completely clean...

Su Kiss leaned outside the door, muttering these words, meaning that between the two of them, there is no need to meet again, right?

She originally planned it this way, so she thought she could accept this situation without hesitation, but when she really heard Shu Yian's words like this, she felt as heavy as a stone in her heart.

The choice seems easy, but the reality is extremely difficult.

"Shu..." She suddenly wanted to call Shu Yian again, but when the words came to her lips, she felt very funny again.

There seems to be nothing to chat between them.

The two do not owe each other, and the two do not meet each other. Perhaps for them, it is the best way.

Su Kiss smiled bitterly and threw the flowers into the trash can. She was in a daze on the way back to the company. She couldn't tell what the sense of loss came from, and what kind of feelings she and Shu Yian had in the days when they got along. .

Is it just a pure interest relationship?

If so, she would have broken cleanly from the beginning, so she wouldn't hesitate so much.

Is it a friend relationship?

It's not like that, friends are close friends, how can she and Shu Yian dislike each other like this, but even so, they don't really hate each other.

There is also a relationship, Su Kiss quickly denied it after a thought flashed through her mind.

She would never like Shu Yian.

How could she like the pretentious woman who always goes against her?

When I was in a good mood, I deliberately called myself a "little kiss", I had to come to disgust her, or I would draw a panda for her and tie a knot in her hair after she was asleep...

When you are in a bad mood, you will either ignore her or raise your fist to beat her...

Doing a bunch of bad things, it's not like a lady.

But at the same time, she can think of the light when Shu Yian is playing the piano. Such a shining person will one day leaning on her shoulder and wiping tears secretly. He will be like a kitten, sleeping in her arms and will be brilliant. Smiling at her brightly, will leave her own mark on her neck, will hug her when she goes to work, like a couple, wait for her to go home, wash her hands and make soup...

Although the last two things were performed because of grandma, they did not prevent her from liking the way they get along.

Su kiss suddenly realized that she thought of Shu Yian more good than bad, and even in this contrast, the bad things in front seemed to have become her cute side.

But now, no matter how much I think about it, it will not help.

She always thought that Shu Yian was very coaxing, and the two had a lot of conflicts. Without her apologizing, each time they reconciled naturally.

She thought that they would get together this time...

Forget it, it's not that she never apologized, Shu Yian has to be so decisive, what can she do? It was as if she couldn't bear to feel comfortable.

Since Shu Yian can leave her so easily, why can't she?

Su Kiss returned to the company and had no intention of working. When she was a teenager, she also had a hobby of reading comics, but since she went to college and felt that she was a mature adult, she never touched comic books again. Now she is idle. I was also idle, simply looking for a comic on the Internet to sort out my mood.