1: All Great Beginnings Start In The Dark

y/n: your name

y/n: your name

l/n: last name

h/c: hair color

e/c: eye color

===================

It was the perfect start to her first day at Shiratorizawa Academy.

Y/n was lost and late, she didn't know which class she was in; not to mention she was still rusty with her Japanese after living abroad her entire life.

The girl ran a hand through her h/c hair and huffed in annoyance when she spotted a guy with fiery red hair.

Never had she seen a guy with such hair before and not to mention it was spikey.

Y/n ran to the guy who was now closing his locker shut.

"Hello! Excuse me?" She introduced, slightly panting considering she ran towards him, "I've been navigating this place for the last ten minutes and I'm lost."

His eyes that matched his hair brightened at the sight of her, widening slowly with each second.

"Oya? You're the new girl, aren't you?!" He practically bounced up and down in the spot he stood, "I'm Tendou Satori! Nice to meet you!"

Y/n was confused at his welcoming and energetic behaviour but was overally grateful.

"I'm L/n Y/n. Pleasure's all mine." She bowed slightly in response.

"Oh My. You're adorable!" Tendou grinned, "Let me help you before you're late! Wouldn't want to get in trouble on the first day now, would we?"

Y/n showed him the timetable in her hands that held all the necessary information.

"Oh, You're in your third year!" Tendou chriped whilst reading the paper, "Just like me, Y/n-chan! So much in common already?!"

This caused her to laugh a bit at his enthusiasm which caused literal sparkles to appear in his eyes

"Aren't you late as well, Tendou-san? We're the only ones left in the hallway." Y/n said whilst looking around the quiet area.

"Pfft! They're used to me being late but I don't think Semi-Semi would be all too pleased if he found out." The red head slightly giggled at the thought.

"Alright, Y/n-chan!" He continued, "Your class is down the hall to the left, it should be the first door."

"Thank you, Tendou-san. You have saved me." The girl joked while taking back her timetable from the male.

Tendou gave a toothy grin at the statement, "You're welcome, Y/n-chan!"

With that she left and eventually found her class. Thankfully her teacher understood her situation and let her off easy for being almost twenty minutes late.

It was smooth sailing from there on out and as the school day dragged on; the girl got accustomed.

During the lunch break she decided on exploring outside a bit, mostly wandering about.