𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

"We should what Nandini?" Armaan asked lowly. "We should...go downstairs because everyone is waiting." Nandini pushed a groaning Armaan away. Nandini giggled, knowing her plan had worked. Armaan looked up at a giggling Nandini and gave her a glare. This didn't stop her from continuing to giggle.

Nandini took steps back, giggling. "I will see you!" Nandini just stuck her tongue out. "We will see about that. But first come downstairs." Nandini ran out the room, chuckling after seeing her husband's state. Armaan groaned. "I will see you." he muttered to himself, pissed off.

• • • • •

Armaan made his way downstairs to the dining room, where everyone was waiting, including his wife who had just made a fool out of him. Nandini noticed his presence but decided to ignore him, biting back her laugh after seeing his annoyed face. Sunita and Vikrant on the other hand, felt very happy to see him in the morning.

"What a surprise, come sit." Sunita lovingly said. Armaan's eyes landed on his wife, who wasn't looking at him. He decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. Armaan moved towards Nandini and picked the chair right next to her's. Nandini sucked in her breath, knowing he did that purposefully.

"Shall we start now?" They all filled their plates up with breakfast. Armaan decided to stick to an omelet and black coffee. He wasn't the biggest fan of breakfast.

Through the corner of his eye, Armaan saw Nandini silently eating her breakfast. Sunita and Vikrant were the only ones talking which made it even better. Biting back his smirk, Armaan's hand slipped under the table, right onto Nandini's thigh. Nandini almost chocked on her toast after feeling his hand.

Armaan squeezed her thigh gently, his thumb making circles. Nandini didn't show any reactions on her face so Vikrant and Sunita don't get worried. She knew he was doing this purposefully to get her back after what had happened in the room. And she also knew he wouldn't stop right here.

And she was right. His hand started moving upwards, making an inaudible gasp leave her lips. Thankfully, it went up to her stomach. But he didn't stop there. His hand slipped inside her suit. His cold hand met with her burning skin, making a gasp leave her lips. Her gasp caught Sunita and Vikrant's attention.

"Are you okay Nandini?" Sunita asked. Nandini quickly nodded her head. Content, Sunita looked away and started talking to Vikrant again. Nandini looked over at Armaan, finding him already looking over at her with a smirk. Nandini glared at him which didn't do anything.

Armaan's thumb made circles on Nandini's skin, causing goosebumps to arise. His hand slipped down, back to her thigh. He squeezed it again, this time harder then last time. Nandini's face was heating up by the passing moments. Nandini was scared they might get caught and it would cause lots of embarrassment.

But Armaan wasn't stopping. So Nandini did what she thought was right. Grabbing her fork, Nandini slowly slipped it under the table, unaware of anyone. Taking it as a chance, Nandini stabbed it onto Armaan's hand. "Shit." a low mutter left Armaan's lips. Armaan withdrew his hand immediately, rubbing where Nandini had stabbed him.

Armaan looked over at Nandini and saw her smirking this time. "Are you okay Armaan!?" Nandini asked with fake sympathy. Vikrant and Sunita were also now listening to their conversation, confused. Armaan just glared at Nandini, who kept smirking at him. "I'm going." Armaan got up, and giving one last glare to Nandini, he left.

Nandini sat in her chair, biting back her laughter. She looked down, trying to hide the smile on her face. But what she didn't know was that both Sunita and Vikrant were quite aware of their acts. Many years back, they acted just like this. It wasn't anything new for them. But for the couple, it was a blissful time in life.