Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]

Mulai dari awal

For some reason, his vision got ten times better when the strange marking appear.

Clenching his fist as he grit his teeth, Ezryn glance to the front to see Luna already staring at him with confusion written all over her face but then glance on her right to where he was looking at previously. He could see her squinting her eyes, obviously trying to take notice what what he just saw, but seems like she failed for she then approached him.

"You see something don't you?" Luna asked glancing up at him then to the crumbled blocks. "That silhouette, what is it?" She dictated looking immensely at the still silhouette of a monster.

Suddenly the Beast on Luna's arm hissed as it looked ahead. Luna seemed to have gotten the picture which made her to stagger back and looked at him with baffled expression.

"It's a monster." Ezryn replied anxiously.

***

Luna was startled when Agapius started hissing up ahead. She knew that there was something wrong with that unusual shadow, especially when she saw ezryn's expression awhile ago.

'Why are they here?!' agapius suddenly talked telepathically which made Luna jolt back.

'What do you mean 'they'?' She asked hoping to get a reply from the hissing Deity on her arms.

Without a minute she did got answers from him 'Monsters, they're not supposed to appear this instance, so why?'

It was just a brief answer but Luna already got the picture which made her stagger looking at the shadowy figure, horrified. Monsters, one short word but quite a terrifying creature, moreover as agapius stated they were not supposed to even appear this early.

'Sorry, but I need to check something, you're on your own.' With that, agapius disappeared.

Ah.

Luna heaved a sigh of frustration as she stare at the figure, but to her surprise, it was gone.

Her eyes wander looking for that 'monster' all around the surrounding. Trying to focus on her hearing, hoping to hear it from somewhere.

Although, instead of hearing a sound of a monster she could hear a swishing and branches crawling. Luna felt something crawling right up at her feet, it was looping itself firmly around it.

"Ahhh!" She screamed when someone yanked her with great force, making her stumble to the ground, as she was being pulled, her back and dress scraping onto the dusty floor.

"Luna!"

The three yelled, Remus, Rei and Ezryn rushed towards her as they hold her pulling her away but the vines won't budge. It was a two thick vine looped around her right foot.

Suddenly a blast of wind collapsed with it, they all turn to the side to see Shiki making whirlwind as he was about to aim on the thread.

"You idiot!" Yelled Remus. "What if you missed and blew Luna's feet instead, huh?!"

The blue haired man looked at Remus sharply before deciding to lower his hand as the building whirlwind disappeared. Shiki then clicked his tongue as he approached Luna.

Their situation were as if they are playing tag o war.

Before Shiki could even join the others Rei yelled.

"Shiki, Here!" Rei created an ice dagger, tossing it towards him.

He approached the two thick vine trying to Snap them slicing it with great force.

Luna winced as she felt something puncture her leg. She looked down gritting her teeth, as much as possible she would like to avoid screaming for it may attract more of these unsightly species. There she saw on of the unmoving vine prick right into her skin. Throbbing. Crawling as if it's making its way slowly inside of her skin.