Ginny blushed, looking shyly to her feet. "Thanks, Ai..." she softly mutters. Though she was once confident, she wasn't one to take compliments well. She then looks up, peeping through her crowding friends and catching a glimpse of Harry's small smile through the cracks. She smiled back happily, not realizing how red her cheeks were becoming.

However, it wasn't just Ginny who had surprised everyone. The next moment of miracle came not long later when Neville waves his wand, shocking everyone that they had all become silent.

"...Expelliarmus

Parvati's wand had flown right into his grasp as he swishes his wrist, casting the disarming spell on one of the Patil's twins. It took a couple of seconds before it hit Neville that he had finally managed to disarm his opponent properly, after many sessions in attempting to disarm successfully. Confusion was still plastered all over his face and his brows had knitted together, unable to comprehend what had just happened. 

"Fantastic, Neville!" Harry complimented, rushing to his friend's side.

"Well done, man!" Ron added, heavily patting Neville's back. He too was equally delighted for his friend.

A shallow gasp escaped from Neville's lips, he blinks once and then twice before he realizes what had happened. The wave of relief made him let out a small grin as his friends congratulated him with applause and pats on his back. Some even ruffled his hair before a big smile appeared on his face. He had finally done it right!

Aine joined the girls in cheering for the bashful boy, she couldn't be more elated to see Neville finally accepting that he wasn't weak, that he too was gifted like the rest of them. Neville Longbottom had gained a tiny ounce of confidence within him, growing stronger and in time, she hopes that he could have more faith in himself.

Soon, the night had drawn to a close and it was time for the session to end. Aine, Harry, Hermione and Ron went to the front of the group, overjoyed by the successful last training before the holidays. "So... that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays. So, just keep practising on your own as best you can!" Harry announced, well pleased with everyone's never-ending dedication to work hard that it had bore fruits of labour.

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd, some thrilled that their hard work was finally paying off and that the holidays were coming while the others had bitter frowns on their faces, disappointed that they wouldn't be seeing one another soon nor will be training any time soon. They had grown to enjoy learning and practising defensive spells after all. Noting the sheer downcast faces, Hermione took a step forward.

"There's no need to be upset, we'll meet again after the holidays!" the brunette said positively. 

"And well done, everyone. Great— great work! Do enjoy your holidays and have a good rest before the term resumes!" Aine chimes in. 

The room erupted with more cheers and applause, clapping for one another and mostly the group of 'instructors' standing before them. They wouldn't have been able to learn and grow without them after all. 

"WOOHOO~!" The Weasley twins, Lee and Angelina yell together, whistling loudly while the other students clamour with excitement and admiration.

"Well done, mates!" Ron praises in the end, hugging both Harry and Aine from behind before Hermione joins them and they all engulf each other in tight hugs, patting one another's backs; feeling a sense of accomplishment together.

"Thanks, mate." 

"Thanks, Ronald."

One by one, everyone began to leave the Room of Requirement but not before exchanging greetings, thank-yous and goodbyes. Aine exchanged glances with Hermione and Ron as they watched their friend stare at a certain Ravenclaw girl. Her brows raised slightly as she pursed her lips to her friends, signalling their departure so that Harry could have a word with Cho Chang.