"Then everyone would see what you really are. Wicked."

"How can you say that to your own daughter?"

"Because you're not my daughter! There, I've said it. After all these years your mother's gone now I can finally tell you the truth."

"What's it you're talking about?"

"You're not our child, Zelena. We found you in the woods. In a basket. Dropped out of a tornado. Your mother wanted to take you in, she was lulled by your beauty. But under the surface there was something else—your wickedness."

Zelena began crying. "I'd rather be wicked than a sad old drunk."

"What do you think drove me to drink, child? Wipe away those tears and put on a good face! Make me breakfast."

"I think not. If I really caused you this much trouble, I'll spare you any more."

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To see the one person who can help me find a family who wants me! The Wizard of Oz."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY - GRANNY'S DINER

Emma was throwing darts and every single one hit the bull's eye.

Matthew approached her and said, "Perhaps I should paint a bull's eye on the Wicked Witch's back."

"She'll get more than a dart when I find her," Emma retorted.

"I know you're hurting, Swan, but there are better ways to grieve Baelfire's death than letting anger overcome you."

"Let me guess—rum?"

Matthew drew a flask from his jacket. "Never hurts. Don't tell my sister I took this from her stash."

"I'll stick with anger. At least, until I've dealt with Zelena."

"Take it from my sister and Hook: Vengeance isn't the thing that's gonna make you feel better."

"It'll make this town safer." She glanced at Henry, who was sitting in a booth. "Besides, I promised Henry I'd find the person responsible for his father's death. It's really all I can do for him right now."

"That can't be true. Have you tried talking to the boy?"

"As far as he's concerned, I haven't seen Neal since he left me in jail. So anything I'd tell him about his dad being a hero sounds like I'm making that up just to get him to feel better."

"Perhaps Hook and I can talk to him."

"About what? Leather, conditioner and eyeliner?"

"He and I knew Bae as a boy, as did Jackie. Perhaps Henry'd like to hear what his father was like when he was his age."

"You'd really do that?"

"Aye. Could help the boy make peace with their father's passing. And me, my sister and perhaps even Hook."

"Be careful. Zelena's still out there."

"I assure you, nothing will happen to the boy while he's in our charge." They both walked over to Henry and Matthew ushered Jackie and Hook closer.

"Henry, do you remember Killian, Matthew and Jackie?"

"Hello, Henry."

---

From a distance, Regina watched Robin Hood ordering drinks. Tinker Bell entered the diner. As Tinker Bell walked past Robin Hood, she noticed the lion tattoo on his arm.