A year after their marriage his wife, Noorah passed away while giving birth to their daughter. He was afraid for his daughter's future and devastated by his wife's death at the same time.

Four days after Noorah's death, Haris was forced to marry his other cousin Noorafsha. She turned eighteen the day they got married. He didn't go hard on her because she herself was a kid according to him.

Noorafsha became mature with the passing years and raised Aima like her own child. Gradually she changed Haris, his way of thinking, he fell hard for the second time and this time he was afraid to lose her.

His cousin Aman was had married some businessman's daughter due to Zaman's wish. He had a son Zamir, who was no less than Zaman. He always created trouble for Aima. He hated her for being the eldest child and getting the love of both her parents whereas he never got his parent's attention as they left him in the haveli.

Just a week ago Aima turned nineteen, her greedy grandfather had already found an alliance for her. The man paid Zaman Wajahat a huge amount, half of the money was paid for hiding the fact that he killed his first wife out of anger and the rest was paid for marrying his young granddaughter.

"Don't do something stupid Noor, I won't be able to protect you from abba if something goes wrong" Haris warned his wife, he knew she was upto something.

"Did you forget how badly you were beaten when you helped my sister escape?!" He yelled at her. She was sixteen at that time when she helped her cousin escape, they got caught and she was ordered to be thrown in the basement, getting whipped and being starved.

"You could've stopped your father, but you're no less than him" she mumbled looking away from him.

"Stop being ungrateful lady, you know I can't stop him! I don't want him to kill my child!" He said, "she's going to die either way, Haris" she argued.

"She might be able to change him as you did, you changed me Noor" he tried to explain but she have decided that she would not let her daughter marry a murderer.

Thirty minutes before fajr she woke up and went to Aima's room. She has planned everything. She drugged Zaman and the guards inside the haveli. The rest of the guards would go to pray Fajr,

She helped Aima escape successfully. She was standing on the terrace and once Aima was out of sight she went to her room and slept beside Haris.

The next day,

He woke up early and did most of the chores himself. He prepared himself for the meeting and in the afternoon he attended the meeting.

He  was returning from the office in the evening, when he saw a girl clad in a white dress, wrapped in a black shawl running in his direction. She looked behind her and continued running, and then he saw the few bulky men with guns running behind her.

He got off and pulled her into his car. He drove off at a high speed, those goons couldn't get a hold of them.

"Thank you for saving me" she spoke as they entered his mansion. "Why were you running from them?" He asked.

She sat on the couch and he handed her a glass of water. She drank the water and then narrated her story.

"You're Wajahat's granddaughter? That old bitch is still alive and ruining lives" he cursed, "yes he is. I don't know what to do" she looked terrified. "You can stay here as you have nobody" he said.

He took her to one of his guest rooms and told her to freshen up. She took a pair of clothes from her duffel bag and changed. She wore a plain yellow suit with a simple white dupatta and walked downstairs. She was shocked to see him in the kitchen.