Everybody Loves Friday

SAVANNAH

The creak screech of my office chair as I swiveled back and forth, leftward and rightward, was mundane noise as I took a mental note of all my personal stuff so when it was time to bolt out of the office, I'd be packed and ready to meet my girls at our favorite daiquiri lounge.

The four S': Savannah, Sierra, Silvie, and Sloane are my best friends. We graduated college together and were lucky to find internships in the same city. Every Friday, each of us hosted an event. It could be a dinner, pajama party, game night, movie night, clubbing–whatever–we always turned up, ready to play.

Tonight was Sierra's turn. She had instructed us to wear comfy clothing in the morning, and no further details were given on the shindig to follow later on. We'd meet at the Muse Spot for our regular strawberry daiquiris and margaritas before embarking on whatever Sisi wanted us to do.

I lifted my eyes from my level four thousand Candy Crush win on my phone, and the pink on-screen doll danced to my hard-earned success. I craned my neck to check if my boss was packing anytime soon.

He was.

Fucking fantastic. It was time to leave this den and hydrate like a big girl.

Click, click. I opened Microsoft Word on my desktop monitor and typed random keys on the keyboard to show how busy and committed I was. A ping from the internal messaging app drew my attention to the screen.

Jessie: Hey cutie, can I take you out tonight?

I smiled before responding. Jessie had revamped her efforts to get me to go on a date with her since learning Jason and I were on a break.

Savannah: Hey Jess, thanks, but no. I'm meeting some of my girls tonight, and I still very much like dick.

Jessie: Okay, I'm a girl. Can I come? Mm... to join your group of girls, that is.

I raised my head above the monitor to look directly at her from my cubicle; thanks to the all-glass partitioning in the office, you couldn't even relieve a quick pussy itch before checking if the coast was clear.

Our eyes met, and I froze for a second. Jessie had an inflated pear-shaped body, but her face–front cover Vogue worthy on a make-up-free day; Perfectly curved eyebrows over velvety eyelashes, pouty sweet-syrup lips, Santorini blue eyes, and a nose that even the French madames would envy.

Whatever she lacked in height and the thirty-six, twenty-four, thirty-six, outdated metrics, she more than made up for in spirit, passion, and stubbornness.

Her palm smoothened her blonde-bleached bob cut as she stared at the screen with impatient eyes, waiting for my response.

Savannah: If you promise to behave.

Jessie: Sweet cakes, that's a vast spectrum of expectations. Narrow it for me a little?

Savannah: Sigh, be civil. Don't start reciting your five reasons why it is better to be with a lesbian.

I stared at the screen, waiting for her rebuttal.

Eek... I flinched at the feel of something soft grazing my ears—Jessie's lips.

A hot balmy breath fanned my lobe as she seductively spoke in a hushed tone close to my neck, "I can guarantee the orgasms you will get because I know what I'll be doing down there, unlike some clueless guy who will never know the perfect pressure for all the different parts of your dripping pussy. And I'll understand your body on an instinctual level and let you be yourself during your period. You can cry, yell, and be YOU because I know it's not a sign of weakness."

The tip of her tongue touched my ear fleetingly, and the cooling breeze from her exhalation made me suck in a breath as the wetness on my ear felt chillingly good.

I tucked my belly button in and remained stock still. I hoped the five people in the office would not find our closeness immodest.

"I told you, sweetcakes," she continued, "every kiss will be fruit-flavored; cherry, strawberry, peaches and cream... What's your favorite? I'll order a whole box of it from Amazon now. And your pussy will taste like a ripe, juicy strawberry after my lips make it my new home."

"Jessie, you should—" I tried feigning discomfort, but my cheeks remained plastered to hers.

"Do you know how good it feels to sleep with a tit in your hand?" She squeezed the flesh on my arm softly and wantonly. I closed my eyes and imagined her hand on my globes doing the exact same thing. "Sweetcakes, we are going to take turns being little spoon, but when I'm the one behind you, I'm going to rub, squeeze, then pinch your nipples before I kiss you goodnight."

Whoa.

And just like that, she spun out of my cubicle, returning to her seat. I stared at my fingertip, which had gone rigid on the keyboard. My blank document was full of yyyyyyyyyyyy.

In a New York minute, I typed on the internal message chat.

Savannah: Yes, you can come.

*

"Over here!" Sierra gestured with her slender arm, raised high, beckoning us to join them at their table, their glasses half full of the slushious cocktail.

"Hey, beauties," I hugged each of my friends with a peck on the cheek as I settled in the crescent-shaped burgundy booth, taking a sip of Sierra's margarita then introduced Jessie to the group. "Girls, this is my..." I swallowed, "friend and colleague, her name is Jessie, and I've asked her not to recite her mantra of five reasons why we should date a girl."

"Ah-ah," Sloane peered from the middle of the u-shaped booth to meet Jessie's gaze, "I wanna hear all about those rules. I'm curious, very. Leave nothing out." She queried with a captivated smirk.

Jessie gazed from me to Sloane before a sly smile pulled at the corner of her lips, "How about we do a different exercise, one that will yield far better results than my tantalizing speech?" All the girls were quizzical. Jessie took that as her cue to proceed. "How many of you have ever kissed a girl?"

Oh no.

Silvie's and Sierra's hands shot up faster than a blink. Then everyone turned their judgy eyes on me, and I raised my hand apprehensively to a half-concurring.

"Would you like me to show you two... or will you try with each other while we watch?" Jessie directed her tutorial question to Sierra and Silvie. "Sisi and Sil can pair up, and I'll give Savannah my tongue for practice." My eyes widened at her statement, but I was the only one stunned.

"You want us to do it here?" Silvie flipped her golden fro hair, and her innocent doe eyes were full of amusement. 

"Sure!" Jessie cooed with an encouraging smile, "No one will ever stop two girls kissing. The entire bar might cheer for you to keep going."

Sierra did not wait for the referee to blow the commence whistle. She palmed Silvie's face and shoved her tongue in urgency inside her mouth. They began with gentle caresses of each other's lips before their tongues rolled, twisted, and danced passionately.

I watched with my hand over my mouth, dumbfounded at how fast this had unraveled. I found it insanely hot, and my eyes remained moon-shaped as I watched my two friends lick, taste, and devour each other like there was a hidden gem down their throats that they had to discover it.

After about two minutes, they stopped, their faces pulled apart, as they gazed at each other intensely. "That was fucking awesome." Sloane's eyes shone brighter than a diamond. 

"I know, right?" A blushing Silvie chimed in. Her eyes gleamed with accomplishment.

Jessie turned to face me, "Now you," she huffed endearingly. "Ready?"

You can never be, so just go for it.