Chapter 22 - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Is it really okay to let her go?" (Rimuru)

"Of course it is. Are you doubting my decision honey?" Mom said as she gave a slight glare at dad.

"N- no! Of course not! I mean, I don't want her to get dominated again or something." Dad said frantically, shaking his hands desperately.

"Fufu, you look cute when you get panicked like that." Mom said and she pecked her lips on his cheek, making him blush madly.

"And you look really cute too, Kumara-chan." She lifted me upand gave a peck on my forehead too, making me smile.

"Ehem, shall we go then? The kijins will be waiting for us now." (Rimuru)

"You should visit Velzard and tell her what happened too. Besides, you haven't seen her in a while, so it'll be nice to visit her." (Ciel)

"Okay then. I'll use {Parallel existence} and visit her too." Dad replied with a nod. His figure blurred for a moment and the second figure of him appeared.

 I must say, it felt weird to have two dads looking at me at the same time. Even though mom and dad look similar, it was still awkward for me.

"Kumara-chan, you will go back to Milim's territory with me." One of the dads said, taking hold of my hand.

"I'll be leaving then. See you later." The other dad said and disappeared away from the imaginary space.

 We returned to the Milim's territory shortly after that.

"Rimuru-sama, I'm happy to see that your plan went well." The black guy said once we arrived.

 There were some other people standing behind him. One was a white haired woman with crimson red eyes.

 Another was a yellow haired girl with a military jacket. The last one was a purple haired girl who was about my age.

 I was about to ask dad but stopped when I saw his face crumpled in confusion and... exhaustion?

"Diablo, may I ask why Blanc, Jaune, and Viole is here?" (Rimuru)

"I was ordered by Ciel-sama to recruit some help, so I decided that they will be more helpful than others." Diablo replied proudly. Dad turned his gaze toward mom who looked straight back at him innocently.

"Why do I always get into this kind of situations?" Dad muttered to himself as he let out a sigh.

"Blanc, Jaune, Viole. As you just heard, you three are just suggested for this. Are you sure that you're willing to serve me?" (Rimuru)

"Yes, Rimuru-sama. I was wondering who caught Noir, no Diablo's attention and seeing that it is you, I thought that you are strong enough to become my true lord." The white haired woman, whose name was Blanc, said as she bowed gracefully.

"Same with Blanc. I think it'll be more fun than throwing nuclear magic on Leon's territory." The yellow haired girl, Jaune said.

"Yep, me too. I swear my loyalty to you Rimuru-sama." The purple haired girl said with a cute salute.

 Dad muttered something inaudible and looked at them again.

"Well, in that case I'll give you three names. Blanc will be Testarossa, Jaune will be Carrera, and Viole will be Ultima." The three of them got covered in black swirls and when their evolution were done, they became even stronger than before.

"""We will serve you as our only lord from now on, Rimuru-sama!""" They said in unison.

"Okay. For now. I need you to do some work for me. Viole, give this letter to demon lord Luminas Valentine.Tell her that I sent it. And don't destroy or kill anything or anyone, understood? Testarossa, the same goes for you. You can deliver this to King Gazel in Dwargon. Diablo and Carrera, you two follow us." (Rimuru)