i hope they sew their mouths

061722

Should i die? charot. I wouldn't go that far, just physically hurting myself is my limit—i ain't gonna die for some stupid reasons, my life's precious. Jokes aside though, i admit that sometimes i think of ways of killing myself; whether which process would take longer and maybe some that can hurt less but i never really was serious about it. I'm always curious on what would my family would feel or do they found out i was gone. Would they blame themselves? I hope. I've always want them to be guilty. So maybe if i was gone, they'll blame themselves, i would like that. It somehow ease and satisfy me if i made someone guilty, i don't know why. Anyways, enough being emo. Of all times, i chose to not watch basketball this morning and i regret it. The game itself was boring but i'm just curious as to why the competitors would go as far as online trashing our team. Pathetic losers, they can't accept the fact that they lost and went on being a bitter bitches. They were complaining on facebook how it's unfair that one of our player is few years older than their player but do they not know the rules? It is still qualified and they can't do anything about it—unless if they dare to be against the sk members decision—they're asking for disqualification in that case lol. Seriously, all they do is run their petty mouths. If they want to complain why don't they talk to the sk chairman and the members? They didn't even say anything at the start of the game but now that they've lost they start making everything a big deal? I didn't know they run a whole circus. Fucking clowns.