crush?

060322

i completely never expected especially amidst this pandemic where i am influenced by—mostly—books and social media. two years of little crumbs of interaction to fellow humans never in my life i thought i could even establish an infatuation on someone! what is this situation i've gotten myself into? even then before this pandemic started, i barely had gotten myself a crush as my standards are too high for an existing person to satisfy! (blame fictional characters) if i am being completely honest; i still deny it, and actually i'm still questioning if this thing i got for the said person is just pure admiration that i got mistakenly established as infatuation reasoning to the fact that as i said, i never had a proper crush on some who is real and the fact that i never witnessed any flaw on that person is not helping. yes, i judge people, i am picky, one wrong move and you're crossed! so why is this person still not doing anything wrong? It all started last week when the interbaranggay started (idk if you guys are familiar to that) it's basically a basketball competition for all the different area in town. The sk council are the one's incharge of this event so its given that it's gonna be more taken seriously this year because this is the first time this event is gonna held again after 2 years because as i said; pandemic. I never really gone to those event, my introverted and anxious ass can't. It's different now though, my classmates basically didn't give me an option but to go, and i haven't seen them in person yet so it would be rude of me to not go, right? It's not that bad, though i still don't fully want to befriend them because of my trust issues—that's a story for another time. What i didn't expect was the huge number of people, apparently it's like that everytime to event is held. I saw him there playing and THE MF IS SO FUCKING TALL. I didn't mind him at first though, i already knew him before because my grandma and his grandma are bEstiEs 💅(they're both part of the vawc officers) After that i found out that he's also friends with our neighbor which is close to my family (ever since i was a kid, idk the reason, i never asked) so i saw him one time i bought myself food (they have a mini store) i found out that he's been occasionally staying there because his house is far (not that far) away so it's a hassle to walk to their house after a whole day of practicing and competing—i only heard all of this from the 'marites's lol. Days after that me and the said neighbors (including him) were walking to the auditorium to watch other team play. In one of their conversation—i'm just quietly walking with them cause i'm a dumbass—they were talking about their experience in highschool, (i'm still in hs while they're seniors) this fact is not confirmed yet because it may be just one of his jokes? (while observing him which is totally-not-creepy, he jokes a lot and you would actually laugh not because the joke itself is funny but because it's illogically logical that it comes off as funny) but he said in one of our—well—their conversation that he jokingly said he was the type of student who's surprisingly good at math, given the fact that he's a notoriously mischievous student (i hope mr. ambong didn't tripped that day as we talked behind his back) once in elementary. Tomorrow is the championship, i'm looking forward to it, not just because i will—again—get to see him play, but because the whole thing in general is fun! i wasn't interested in basketball at first but i found out that i need thrill in my life after-all, something productive and not just laying on the sofa all day, daydreaming while reading a book. that's all for now, it's nighttime so it's reasonable for me to read and that is what i'm gonna do! after this chapter i'm totally gonna sleep. byeeee.

copy and paste lang to galing sa notes ko HAHAHAHHAHSH di ko rin alam bakit ako nageenglish (di naman ako nagnosebleed thankfully)