5. The Sun

Dusk was starting to fall on the land of the Molden Kingdom's Capital, with all the effort they had Yoojin's group made it all the way to the Molden Kingdom of the East Continent.

"Looks like we have to look for lodging again Hyung."

Yuhyun looked around, the Capital of a great Empire was certainly different from a Free City and other districts they had passed through this day.

"And it looks like we have one more problem."

Yerim spoke up while carrying Han Seol who was eating apple pie.

"How do we get to meet a Queen?"

That's right, they made it to the Capital City but how did they get into the Palace?  Surely we can't just barge into the Royal Palace just like that, right?

"We'd better find an inn first."

They found a nice inn with the same name as the one they had visited earlier, 'Hope and Adventure Loving Inn 9.'  It seemed that whoever the owner of this inn was a rich man saw he could have many inns in every place.

Maybe later they will be able to meet the benevolent Queen who is rumored to be if they become people in need of the troubled?  But for now they have to rest first.

***

Puk puk.

Cale felt something tap his cheek, Cale who was sleeping soundly in the guest room of Alberu palace had to be disturbed from his lovely nap.

"Doangsaeng it's time to wake up."

It turned out that the one who disturbed his sleep was Alberu himself the newly crowned king.

"Ugh, it's still early."

Cale was squirming in his sleep, staying at his Hyung's palace doing nothing was really the best.

"Dongsaeng, it's late, again."

Cale had been sleeping since noon and now the sun had set again.

"Hah..."

Cale sighed remembering the work he had to do, looking for some people who were like the god of death said, people who might be able to restore his peaceful days after the death of the white thing.

With a heavy heart Cale got out of bed going to the bathroom and asked Beacrox to prepare some food, his stomach was really hungry after sleeping all day.

By the way where should Cale go find them?  Oh right, East Continent.  But on which side?  Maybe he could ask Bud for help?

Cale soaked in the bathtub full of warm water that had been prepared, after which he put on the clothes Ron had prepared and sat at the dining table together with the children and Alberu.

"Raon call Bud."

Raon got up from his stick plate to take out the video communication device, moments later the communication started to glow and showed the familiar face of the Mercenary King.

"Yo! What's wrong with you suddenly calling me today?"

Cale frowned slightly at Bud's red face which clearly looked like a drunken person, but he chose to ignore it for now.

"Bud I want you to find me some people."

Bud who was seen sitting at the bar downed his drink bottle and placed it on the table.

"Hoho that would be so easy, but Tell me who's the person you're looking for?"

That's right, Cale didn't know what kind of people he should be looking for.  The God of Death did not further elaborate on what these people were like.