2. Mission Activated

Finally after a few small commotions the monsters that took to the streets were cleared.

Han Yoojin sighed while stroking Peach's fur that was in his arms, Chirpe and Velare were busy collecting magic stones obtained from monsters.

The monsters that appeared were only low-ranked monsters, it was around F-Rank to C-Rank monsters, but still the sudden appearance of monsters was strange.

"I've sent a team to investigate where the dungeon break is, there might be dungeons being run illegally."

Sung Hyunjae had summoned his men to investigate the dungeon's origin point.

"Isn't that the job of the association?"  Moon Hyuna kicked the head of the rat-like monster in disgust.

"Then where is the association now?"  What Sung Hyunjae said was right, even now no staff had come.

Ting

A transparent notification screen appeared in front of Han Yoojin while all the S-Class on the scene were busy discussing what to do next, Yoojin could even hear some cruel things if it turned out that the association was the mastermind behind the dungeon break.

Yoojin opened the system notification.

[An error occurred in the defense system, interference from outsiders is suspected to be causing problems so please update the security system.]

'What is this?'

The system is suddenly blabbering about defense and what, outside interference?  What's that?  aliens?

[The disturbance is thought to be from an otherworldly God.]

Alright, after dealing with Transcendents now they have to deal with Gods?

[You just have to go to the place where the disturbance center originates, we will give you a mission to do some system 'fixes'.]

'Why should I?  I don't want to bother, I'd rather take care of the kids.'

[If you don't accept the mission soon then dungeon breaks will happen more and more all over the world.]

'What does the whole world mean?'  Before Yoojin had time to think about what the system's words meant, Yuhyun came and showed him his cellphone.

"Take a look at this, hyung."

It was Hunter International news, apparently before dungeon breaks in Korea occurred, many dungeon breaks also occurred in other countries.  And even now there were new dungeon breaks appearing.

Europe, Middle East, Asia, many countries had dungeon break.  Is this just a coincidence?

[You can decide before midnight.]

[Additionally, you can bring other people with you.]

"Yuhyun, let's go home."  They should go home and discuss this carefully.

-----

Bruk

Cale plopped down on the Crown Prince's bed- now the King was like a limp dry leaf.

The monsters that suddenly appeared in the plaza weren't strong, they were weak overall, they could be dealt with easily by the Roan Kingdom's trained knights and mages who were constantly training themselves in war.

Ah, Cale forgot the label Kingdom would soon change to Empire soon enough because seeing the development of a Free City that now had new magic towers and alchemist bell towers, Alberu also built many academies that accepted students from all walks of life.