Perfect

Title: Perfect

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: stranger to lovers; make out session; cursing

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

5:55 pm

You check the time and let out a sigh, continue to stare at the clock as if that action of yours would make the time go any faster. Your shift would get over by 6 and then you could finally leave to attend the music festival you had been looking forward to for the last 3 months.

You anxiously tap your finger on the wooden table unable to control your excitement. "Just go", a voice startles you as you turn around, "you sure?", you look at the owner of the voice, Ryujin who happens to be your best friend as well as co-worker.

"Five minutes won't make a difference, now leave"

Thanking Ryujin once again you finally leave the cafe taking fast steps to the nearest bus stop. The festival was supposed to begin by 7 and you weren't planning to miss any of the performances. Music was your first love and though you weren't talented in the field, watching musicians perform provided you some sort of comfort as you always wondered how they manage to convey so much of emotions in such little time by just using a few instruments and lyrics.

You finally reached your venue and hurried to the area where the festival was about to take place. You luckily managed to reach about ten minutes early allowing you to look around a bit. The place was decorated with lights and  a few shops around the entrance. You stopped at a few taking a look at different types of things being sold such as accessories, handmade items and more. The whole vibe around you seemed joyful and light.

You also noticed the food section from where various different smells were coming from and that honestly did make you a little hungry.

The stage wasn't hard to locate as it was situated in the middle with lights, speakers and a huge screen in the background. People started to gather around as the host announced the first performer of the evening.

A burnette girl took up the stage with her violin as she played one of the best pieces you had ever heard. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to get lost in the melody. Violins always interested you and now that you heard her play, you were highly impressed.

A few more performances passed by, each impressing you with their talents. Finally it was the last performance of the day and you were glad because now you were also quite hungry.

A blonde boy walks in with his guitar as you blankly stare. His visuals were the most attractive you had ever seen. He just had to be the most insanely good looking guy you had ever come across and by the whispers going around you were sure that you weren't the only one who found him attractive.

"uhm-", He taps on the microphone once, "I am Hwang Hyunjin and I will be covering the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran", He introduced himself as a faint familiar music started playing.