Mini Rant for episode of season 5 (major spoiler warning)

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND EPISODE OF MLB SEASON 5!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Okay, so I'm like extremely confused, and intrigued and just a lot of things rn. I was just looking at someone's story that I follow on IG, and explaining their commentary on Multiplication. I just want to point out here, I have NOT seen this episode or even the first one (I plan to wait for the English ver), but since I've read so many things about the plot and all, I basically at some degree understanding of what's going on. And let me tell you, I am so relieved that Adrien told his father that he didn't want to model anymore. In fact, I am so proud of our boi. I can't imagine that it'd be easy to do such a thing, especially since I feel like Adrien only does modeling to please his father, and to get his attention and praise. This boy deserves the whole world!!!!

Second, ofc Lila and Felix are going to be major antagonists once Hawk Moth is defeated, and I really hope he's defeated this season. But we know it's only a matter of time before one of those two (my guess is Lila since Felix has the peacock miraculous) becomes the new Hawk Moth once our current pain-in-the-butt Hawk Moth is defeated.

Third: Alya is a flipping mood. She is Adrienette and Ladynoir's biggest shipper. She is literally the the entire fandom in ONE PERSON in the show when we can't tell our kittens (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )) to smarten the heck up!!!

Fourth: A thing that confuses me the most here, is that apparently Hawk Daddy is recruiting Kagami's mom in his evil plan. Like poor Nathalie. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of her, but I gotta admit, ever since Gabriel had gotten most of the miraculouses, he literally has just pushed Nathalie to the side, at least from what I've seen. When she literally risked her well-being to help him, I just have a gut feeling she's going to 'go missing', just like Emilie. And this dude literally doesn't give a crap what he has to do to to get the miraculouses, even if that means putting people at risk. What an amateur😒

5th thing to lighten the mood because this is going kinda sad now LOL, is literally how Su Han just leaps away like a freaking deer, and even just Plagg and his adorable commentary or cheese metaphors literally just has me rolling in laughter. I love it so much XD

Anyway, those were my current thoughts. Obviously I haven't even seen the episodes yet (also ngl I'm kinda scared to...), and in the future when we get English versions of all the episodes, I do plan to watch everything, and if you guys want a commentary on the episodes of my own, let me know! This was a lot of fun!!

If you've already seen these episodes, tell me your thoughts on things above that I commented on. I'll see you all next time!! Byeeeeee!!!!

~Kay