Cuddles & Tea | Adrienette

Spoiler warning: none.

Important note:
Set after Hawkmoth's defeat

One of Adrien's favorite past times was going over to Marinette's house after long days of photoshoots. It was the only reason why he got through them. Even though Gabriel Agreste or Hawkmoth was captured and put in jail, Adrien still did photoshoots for his fans, because he knew a lot of younger people loved him, and Adrien being Adrien, didn't want to let anyone down. That and also because he still had another year of his contract with his modeling company.

After that, Adrien really didn't know what he wanted to do, but as long as he was with his Lady, he didn't care about anything, who he'd be, who he was, and all the in betweens.

In the meantime though, Adrien always ended up at Marinette's house for dinner, Tom and Sabine's request that frankly, Adrien couldn't pass up. Not that he wanted to.

The Dupains bakery was the only place he felt comfortable after he found out his father was Hawkmoth. They immediately adopted him as the son they never had, and he enjoyed his time there, probably more than he'd like to admit.

Once Adrien arrived at his Bugaboo's, he got some cookies for him, Tikki and Marinette from the bakery, and went upstairs to detransform. Plagg immediately went to raid the drawer in Marinette's room Marinette so kindly stalked up with cheese just for him.

"Hey, M'lady," Adrien greeted his girlfriend with a kiss. Mari looked exhausted after fixing a dress she made for Manon Chamack a couple months back.

Because of her constant duties of being Ladybug and the Guardian, when while also juggling her relationships and personal life, she barely had much time to sew anymore.

After Manon came over one day, Manon requested (really demanded) a Ladybug styled dress. Because of Marinette's inability to say no, she agreed.

Ever since their identities were revealed, Adrien as Cat, then transformed back to his civilian self, would stop by at Marinette's house to keep her company while she was working on homework, one of her projects, or something with Guardian work. The night always ended up with Adrien insisting her to take a break to cuddle or, if lucky, sleep long into the night, and despite Marinette's protests, Adrien didn't let her refuse.

He knew his Lady was exhausted by overworking herself, so helping her take a break was the least he could do after all the times she's went out of her way to help him, especially after he found out Hawkmoth was his father. Talk about bad luck.

"Hey, Kitty," Marinette yawned sleepily.

"Hey. How's the dress coming?" Adrien asked, peering down at the lovely red and black spotted fabric, after he put the tray of sweets down on her desk.

"Good. I'm nearly done, and just in time, too. I'm babysitting Manon again tomorrow."

"Again?" Adrien asked, slowly wrapping his arms around her. Adrien knew Marinette secretly loved being handled like that, even if she won't admit it.

"Yeah. Nadja has this huge interview with some celebrity tomorrow, so she asked if I could watch her again."

"Do you think you'll be able to handle it or do you need your Knight in Shinning Leather's help?"

"I think I can manage, but if I do, I'll let you know, Kitty Cat." Marinette laughed, making Adrien smile.

"Will you two stop being so gross?" Plagg gagged, coming out of his cheese cave.

"Plagg!" Tikki groaned, smacking her head. Adrien and Marinette laughed.

"What, Sugarcube? I'm just sayin'! Them being all PDA is just disgusting! I'd rather you being Cat Noir, Adrien, just so I don't have to see you two badly flirting with one another!"