Eddie Munson - Sorry

Eddie sighed as he looked over at you. You were driving the car, hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that your knuckles were white. You adamantly didn't look over at him, though you could feel his gaze.

"Jesus, I'm sorry, (y/n), all right?" Eddie suddenly blurted out, head turning to look at you. "I'm sorry you thought I was fucking flirting with her, I swear I wasn't!"

You clenched your jaw, not turning to face your boyfriend, even though you really, really wanted to. But you knew that once you say his big, Bambi eyes you were screwed, and you wanted him to know you were mad this time.

"Baby, I'm sorry if it looked like I was flirting with Chrissy fucking Cunningham," Eddie sighed, rubbing his eyes with both his hands. "I don't give a shit about her, all right? I only want you. She wanted weed and—and that was the only reason I was even talking to her, okay?"

Your head swiveled around to glare at him for only a moment, before turning back to the road. You were only a few minutes away from Eddie's trailer. "This isn't the first time I've seen you with her, Munson."

He groaned, throwing his head back against the head rest of the passenger seat. "Munson? Really, you're that mad?" When you didn't reply and kept your icy gaze on the road, he sighed again. "I swear, she's just, like, anxious and shit. She wants a bit of weed every couple weeks. It's just business, (y/n), I need to make money, don't I?"

You let your jaw relax. He seemed genuinely sorry, you should give him a break. You just couldn't help the burning feeling in your gut when you saw him give her one of his beaming smiles. When he bowed slightly in a joking manner, something he only did with you and couple of your shared friends. You felt so jealous, it was disgusting. The dark green haze had blinded you and your logic.

Eddie tapped his fingers against the window rest as you pulled aside in front of his trailer. He hesitated to open the door, only doing so after he saw you didn't make any move to get out and come with him. He closed the door behind him, walking in front of the car and towards your window, fixing his leather jacket on the way. He leaned against the door, knocking against the glass with a soft smile. God, that man.

You begrudgingly rolled down the window, thinking you would do anything he wanted you to if he smiled at you like he was now. You glanced at him expectantly, only to find him gazing at you adoringly with his big, deep brown eyes.

"I love you, (y/n)," he muttered, eyebrows raised in question. "You know that, right?"

Your heart broke and was put back together in the matter of five seconds after those words had left his pink, slightly pouting lips. Your eyebrows punched together in a way that showed him all the emotion that was running through you at that moment. He beamed at you when you said, "I love you, too, Eddie. Maybe a bit too much, so I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, baby, you know I'm not complaining."

He beamed at you again, eyes falling to your lips as he moved closer, elbows rising from their position on the window rest. You leaned in to close the space between you and let his love wash over you. Once you pulled away, he asked quietly, face still so painfully close to yours.

"Want to come in?"

You grinned and turned off the car's engine.

short one just to get the idea off my mind!!
enjoyyy
xoxo
Hade