Comming Out - The Leclerc's & Lando Norris

(D/n = dead name
N/n= nickname)

Y/n had known he was trans for quite a while now, but non of his brothers knew, his mum didn't eighter. He had told his dad and Jules before they died, Jules was the first one ever to call Y/n by his preferred name.

Jules was like Y/n's best friend, like his older brother even. Jules helped him figure out his gender and his sexuality. But there's one thing Y/n never forgot, 'Come out when you're ready don't rush it'  He was now 23 and he was ready.

D/n
Family meeting. 7pm. Important.
5:57pm

Maman <3
Okay sweetie
5:57pm

Charles
Please let this be a good reason to not call Max
5:58pm

Arth
You and your boyfriend the lion 🙄 Anyway, me and Enzo will be there.
6:00pm

Y/n sighed he was scared of their reaction, what would they think? There were only 3 people who knew, but there was only 1 left by now. That one person was Lando, his boyfriend.

Lando had been there through everything, he helped him buy his first binder, he even gave him a few pairs of his boxers.

~~~

6:03pm, 6:04pm, 6:05pm, 6:06pm. He watched the time pass, fidgeting with his fingers. Was he actually ready for this? He thought he was.

6:58pm, he got to the living room. His mum, Arthur and Lorenzo were already sat on the couch, his other brother Charles arrived a few instants later. Y/n took his usual seat next to Charles, Y/n jumped his leg – something he always did when he was anxious.

"You know you can always talk to me if there's something sis" Charles said as Y/n took his shot. "I'm not your sister" Y/n said, never looking in Charles' eyes, too scared to see an expression he wouldn't want to see.

Y/n turned his head in his mum's direction but he wasn't looking in her eyes eighter "I'm not your daughter."

He then decided, he looked at his mum, "I'm your son," he then looked at his brothers "I'm your brother. I'm Y/n" Charles smiled and carefully took Y/n's hand in his as he gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"We love you Y/n, we're all proud of you. Dad and Jules would be too" Charles said, Charles calling Y/n his preferred name was enough to make Y/n tear up.

His mum and two other brothers got up ang hugged him tightly. "We love you brother" Arthur said as he gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

Y/n looked to the window, the sky was beautiful, 'thank you Jules' Y/n mouthed to the sky.

"I gotta make a call now" Y/n said after they had talked for quite a while. "Who's the lucky one?" his mum asked.

"How do you even-?" Y/n asked as his mum chuckled, "Your smile and your eyes. They show everything you don't say sweetie." His mum said.

"It's... It's Lando" He then told them, "Give me that money!" Arthur then said as he held out his hands. "You placed a bet on my love life?" Y/n then asked.

"Arthur thought there'd be at least one driver who'd fall for you. We didn't, but we clearly where wrong" Lorenzo said. Y/n jokingly mumbled a little 'patethic'. "Alright I'm gonna call Lando now" Y/n said as he walked to his room.

He dialled Lando's number and pressed the call button. Once Lando picked up Y/n said "I did it!" "I'm so proud of you lovely" Lando said, you could hear his smile in his voice but he didn't sound surprised. "You don't sound surprised" Y/n said as Lando chuckled.

"Your brother might have just texted me 'I'm okay with you two being together but if you break my little brothers heart I'll end your career'" Y/n laughed, "Typical Charles" Y/n said as he laughed. "Now I'm gonna beat up Charles' ass, I love you Lands" Y/n said, "I love you too N/n" They hung up.

"CHARLES"

HI HELLO BONJOUR HEY HOLA HOI WHATEVER. Hi, I'm so happy if you even read this but anyway. Me and my friend MarsDaGoose were talking about how there aren't any F1 x Trans stories so I wrote this. I really hope you enjoyed this.
Lots of love

- Your trans friend Alex :)