Chapter 11

(curse warning. No more death I promise)

Sabito’s POV
Last night or really, really early morning today I got a call. It made me worried and I could barely sleep. After a while I was able to get a few more hours of sleep. Then I got ready for the day and got into the car. It was a three hour car ride but I hurried as fast as I could.
I took the shortest way possible and after some hours I made it to my home town. I messaged Giyuu asking if he was home or anywhere else. After ten minutes of sitting in the car waiting I got a message back. It was a reply saying that he was home. So I headed over there and parked. I got out and sighed. Then headed to the door and knocked. Then a white haired man opened the door. Did I have the wrong address? No, no I know I'm at the right place.

"Is Giyuu here?"

"Yeah, you are Sabito?"

I nodded and he let me in, I didn't really trust this guy. Why was he in Giyuu’s house? Wait did he get a boyfriend after I moved? Yet he has been so busy with all these tragic events. It doesn't add up at all. Yet it must be his boyfriend. This strange man led me to the living room. As if I didn't know. I saw Giyuu sitting on the couch with some bandages on his head.
I went over to him and pulled him into a hug. He set his head on my shoulder and hugged me back. Then after that I sat down on the couch next to him. The white haired man went into the kitchen. I definitely had some questions for my bestie when he is willing to answer.
Then after settling in for about twenty minutes the white haired man came back with some tea. He handed Giyuu some and then me. I was surprised and hesitantly took it. I sipped on it then set it down on the small living room table in front of the couch. The other guy sat down in a chair and I looked at Giyuu.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

He almost spat out his tea, and I could hear the other guy coughing. Guess I was either wrong or they meant to keep it a secret. I put my hand on Giyuus shoulder and smiled.

"It's okay, I know your gay. Say what's his name?"

Giyuu was shocked and looked as if he wanted to hit me. I don't really know why and waited for a response. Then the white haired guy spoke up.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa, that detective who called you."

Now I truly felt like a dumbass. Wait but why is he at Giyuus house? I was about to ask but it looked like he could read my thoughts. So he spoke up again before I even said anything at all.

"He asked me to stay, especially because he has a bit of a concussion. So I stayed to help out at least until you would get here."

He stood up and handed Giyuu a card then said bye and left. So he really was just gonna stay until I got here? I looked at Giyuu and he was looking at the card. His face was a bit red and I looked over his shoulder. Haha the guy just gave him his number. Wait- that guy gave him his number? I smirked and looked at Giyuu. He looked back at me and only blushed even harder.