Chapter 2

(Spoiler warning for giyuu family stuff)

Giyuu’s POV
Eventually I went home and tried to think. Why would we both be invited? Does this have anything to do with the murder? It most likely does... I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. I could feel the tears welling up. I try so hard not to cry infront of others. My emotions are pretty well put away but things have been so hard lately.
My sister is dead, what can I do without her? She was apart of my everything. She had raised me when our parents fell ill and died. I don't know what to do... my eyes couldn't hold back the tears anymore as they let loose and the tears started rolling down. Why me? Why not have me be punished any other way? The crying got worse and turned into sobbing.
I couldn't help myself and I honestly couldn't care less right now. I gripped my leggings and continued crying. I don't know exactly when I stopped but I eventually did calm down. I stood up slowly and cleaned myself up. My cheeks were red and my eyes here puffy. My nose was running a bit too.
I sighed and went into the kitchen to make some dinner. To be honest, I'm not good at cooking. Tsutako usually cooked the meals. I figured something out and ate alone again. A few days went by and I found it to be the day of the event.
Shinobu and I decided to go together since we were both invited. Also we both received another letter saying the address. The first letter some reason didn't say so they made a second one. Whoever wrote them clearly didn't think things through. Well anyways I offered to drive us there in my car.
I didn't know what I wanted to wear but I decided on what I felt comfortable in. The first letter did say 'Dress however you please'. So I went with that and put on my ripped black jeans and dark blue tank top. It showed off some of my tattoos but I didn't really mind. When I picked up Shinobu she was wearing a basic purple dress. Nothing too fancy but nice. We definitely thought differently on how to dress.
I started to head the way to where the location was. I had the GPS on so we wouldn't get lost. It was a good forty-five minute drive. Though we made it early and pulled up to the mansion. We got out and knocked on the front door.

The Murder of Tsutako Tomiokaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें