Chapter 25 - Hidan's Worst Decision! Orochimaru's Training!

Start from the beginning

Laven was already outside the door waiting, one arm was some comfortable-looking, (f/c) colored, pajamas. The other arm was a clean towel folded on his arm. He led you to his room before handing you both, urging you to clean up before closing the door. You obliged happily, wanting to get out of the mess you're in right now.

While you took a shower, with the Akatsuki...

Laven entered your room once he got you in his room. Tobi inched closer to Hidan so he can pinch Hidan's nose and cover his mouth, disabling his breathing. After a while, Hidan furrowed his brows furiously, his eyes shot open as he struggled for air, throwing a kick at Tobi. Tobi however ran away fast enough that he doughed the kick. But then he noticed his hand was covered with Hidan's drool.

He then ran forwards again, wiping his hands on Hidan's chest, which as you guessed before, had nothing on it. A second kick was aimed at Tobi, which he also escaped. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Hidan questioned in confusion and disgust. But after the flash of confusion, he could then also feel the aura around him, as well as the many stares that could bore holes into his head.

A sweatdrop appeared on his forehead. But before he could do anything, he was pinned against the wall with his legs tied up in chakra strings, the chakra strings dug into the wall behind him to make sure he was stuck. While one of his arms was bound by Kakuzu's steel threads that also dug into the walls. His other hand was pierced by a few paper Kunai, no doubt who that is. 

He's kind of stapled to the wall and in a Y shape if you get what I mean- 

"What did you do to her?! Hm!" Deidara questioned harshly. "Nothing! I don't know whats..." Hidan was greatly confused about this situation, he looked around and realized this wasnt his room, "...How I ended here!" Hidan scoffed, turning his head away from the Akatsuki. "As if we'll believe that," Konan commented calmly. Itachi nodded in agreement.

"I didn't do anything! I still don't know how I fucking ended up here! I thought I was in my room!" Hidan growled, this is why you don't want anyone getting drunk in your house. Even more, please don't leave them unsupervised. 

"I say we eat him. " Zetsu offered, standing in the dark corner of the room, both his eyes glowing, expressing his displeasure ever so clearly. Hidan started to look nervous, little sweat droplets appearing on his forehead, struggling against his restraints. 

"H-Hey, I... Didn't do anything bad!" That was Hidan's last effort to get him out of the situation. "As much as I want you to eat him, that will be a huge loss for the team. Think of something else." Pain finally announced.

"L-Leader!" Hidan called out, couldn't tell if it was disapprovement, panic, or fear in his voice, maybe it's all. The Akatsuki (except Hidan) and Laven are now discussing ways to torture him or somehow make him suffer.

Back to You...

You walked out of the shower happily wondering what was going on, on the other side of this wall, where you're room is. You finally dried yourself and changed into the (f/c) colored pajamas Laven gave you. 

You walked out of Laven's room finally, poking your head into your room to see what was going on. You saw Hidan pinned on the wall, and the rest of the Akatsuki and Laven is talking about something. "What's going on?" You questioned, walking in.

Laven answered, "Nothing much, just thinking of ways we can torture Hidan-" He looked up form the circle, his eyes widened, "Y-young master!" He called out, getting everyone's attention as they also looked up quickly. Hidan looked at you pleadingly, but you weren't planning to get Hidan out of his situation.