Chapter 22 - Iwagakure's Kinjutsu! Shopping!

Start from the beginning

(Just FYI, but I'm going to say that Iwagakure's Kinjutsu will not cause us to have mouths anywhere on our body.)

"So, this technique allows the users to knead chakra into materials. So you should probably decide what material you want to knead first." Deidara continued after you nodded, you tilted your head (already pushed back the memory and everything) and asked, "Wait, does that mean you can knead different materials?"

Deidara nodded, "Yes, once the user infuses their chakra into an object, it can become a source of origin for a technique. Hm. Although you can knead your chakra into many different materials, I would say most people, as many as the people learning this technique, would stick to one material. Hm." He explained, you swore you heard sarcasm which you chuckled to.

"I see..." You turned to look at the floor, thinking, "Well, Dei, what material did you choose?" You questioned, looking back up at him. "Clay! Hm! And I conjured it with my Explosion Release Kekkei Genkai to create my art! Hm!" Deidara said happily, at last, he is truly proud of his work and art.

"Well, why don't I also choose clay? Since I get infinite choices, I'll think about the rest later." You offered, and Deidara seems to agree with that. "Now, the question is, where do I get clay?" You asked yourself, but the answer seemed obvious the second you asked it. You looked at Deidara, "Do you want to go shopping with me?"

Deidara seems interested in the idea. You looked at Deidara, "Well, it seems we have to delay our training for a while." The 2 of you made your way back to the house before you announced, "I'm going to shop with Deidara, do you guys want anything?" Stares of jealousy could be seen before Sasori offered, "Why don't you take us with you?"

You let your head drop to one side as the idea went through your mind, you looked away before looking at them again, "Well, I suppose I can take a few more... But I don't think I can take the whole crowd." Instantly, a discussion broke out.

Zetsu and Kisame noped out of there themselves, they know that if they were to ever get out, it will scare everyone and cause a commotion. Kakuzu and Pain also said they didn't want to go out, Kakuzu don't want them asking for any more money, and Pain... You were not sure why Pain didn't want to go out, but it was his choice. Since Pain didn't want to go Konan decided she will stay with Pain. Hidan and Tobi broke into a fight (not physically) about who should go with you, and somehow, somehow, Tobi won.

Then it was decided, that Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, and Tobi were going to go shopping with you. The 5 of you made your way to a 5 person's car as you figured out where to sit. You were driving, so there's no question as to where you're sitting, Itachi beside you (I forgot the name of that seat), while the rest sits at the back, Tobi in the middle to stop Sasori and Deidara from fighting while making sure Tobi don't go playing around with the doors.

You told the boys that you were going to stop at a food street for everyone to get some food, you handed everyone 75 dollars (USD) so they could buy whatever they want, but you also warned them that you were not going to give them more than that, so save some for the store. You stopped at the parking lot before telling the boys, "You can go anywhere in this street, as long as you meet me here in 30 minutes. Got it?"

They nodded before you unlocked the doors, Tobi was soon taken away by the people and things. "Dei, before you go off, were these gloves so the mouth on your hands won't scare anybody." You said handing him a pair of fingerless gloves, you could tell Deidara didn't want to were them, but he had to.

And soon, Deidara and Sasori parted their ways too, you wondered if Sasori could eat, but you shook it off anyway. "So, why aren't you also going?" You asked Itachi, who was beside you. "Take me around, you know this place better than I do, I know it," Itachi answered, he was so certain of it, you smirked.