MARVEL UNIVERSE

Nick fury: The cell was just in case-

 Bruce: In case you needed to kill me but you cant, I know. I tried. I got low, I didn't see an end so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out. 

Peter: We won Mr. Stark....

Groot: WE...ARE...GROOT

Yondu: He may have been your father ,boy, but he wasn't your daddy. 

Jarvis : My diagnosis is that you've experiences a severe anxiety attack. 

Loki : The sun will shine on us again.

Gamora:  I love you more than anything...

Peter: I don't wanna go...

Natasha: Let me go. 

Pepper: You can rest now. 

Clint: You know, I wish there was a way that I could let her know that we won. We did it. 

Tony: Part of the journey is the end. 

Tony: My armor, it was never a distraction or a  hobby, it was a cocoon. And now, I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you cant take away, I am iron man. 

Loki:  No. you took me for a purpose. What was it? TELL ME! 

Odin: I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day, bring about an alliance, bring about a permanent peace but those plans no longer matter.

Loki: So I am no more than another stolen relic? Locked up here until you might have use of me.

Odin: Why do you twist my words?

Loki: You could have told me what I was from the beginning, why didn't you!?

Odin: Your my son. I wanted only to protect you from the truth.

Loki: What, because I'm the monster that parents tell their children about at night? It all makes sense now why you favor Thor all these years! Because no matter how much you claim to love me, you could never have a frost giant sitting on the throne of Asgard!

Peggy: Steve? Your alive. You, you came back. Its been so long. So long. 

Wanda: I can't feel you.

Yelena: I loved her so much.

Clint: So did I. 

Tony: "I love you 3,000"

Bucky: Just because you carry that shield doesn't mean your captain America.

John: I've done the work, okay?

Bucky: You ever jump on top of a grenade? 

Natasha: It's funny, my whole life I didn't think I had any family, turns out I got two.

Bucky: I'm with you to the end of the line

*fast forward*

Steve: I'm with you to the end of the line.

Bucky: Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone

Steve: How can I? Your taking all the stupid with you

*fast forward*

Steve: Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone

Bucky: How can I?...Your taking all the stupid with you.

Pietro when he shoots Clint: you didn't see that coming?

*fast forward*

Clint when he saves Pietro: you didn't see that coming?

*fast forward*

Pietro when he saves Clint and a little boy:  you didn't see...that coming....*dies*

Captain marvel: I have nothing to prove to you.

Thanos: You Could Not Live With Your Own Failure, And Where Did That Bring You? Back To Me.

"Proof that Tony Stark has a heart"

Deadpool: Life is an endless series of train-wrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness. 

Loki: Do you truly think so little of me?

Thor: Loki I thought the world of you. I though we were going to fight side beside each other forever, but...At the end of the day, your you and I'm me. 

Loki: Yeah. Its probably for the best that we never see each other again

Thor. That's what you always wanted. 

Vision: Maybe I am a monster. I don't think id know if I were one I'm not what you are, I'm not what you intended. 

Nat: Nothing lasts forever.

Nat: You sent me to recruit him way back then, did you know then what was gonna happen?

Fury: You never know, you hope for the best then make do with what you get. I got a great team.

Nat: Nothing lasts forever. 

Scott Lang: "It was never just a heist..."

Bucky: "He gave you that shield, and you threw it away like it was nothing. So maybe he was wrong about you. And if he was wrong about you, he was wrong about me."