SUPERNATURAL

Dean:  I always tried to protect you, keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me. Its just always been my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job. I had one job, and I screwed it up. I blew it, and for that, I'm sorry. I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. Y'know, I let dad down, and now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too.  How can I? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Sammy? What am I supposed to do!?

Dean: I had to look out for you. That's my job!

Sam: And what do you think my job is?

Dean: What?..

*dean realizing people actually love him*

Dean: I wanted to believe so badly that there was a way out of this. I mean, I'm staring down the barrel at this thing.  I'm scared Sam. I'm really scared. 

Cas: I ran away. 

Dean: You ran away?!

Cas: I had to.

D: That's your excuse for leaving me with those gorilla-wolves?

C: Dean..

D: You bailed out, and what, went camping? I prayed to you, Cas, every night!

C: I know... 

D: You know and you didn't..? What the hell is wrong with you? 

C: I am an angel in a land of abominations. There have been things hunting me from the moments we arrived. 

D: Join the club!

C: These are not just monsters dean. They leviathans. I have a price on my head. I've been trying to stay one step ahead of them to. To keep them away from you.....That's why I ran. 

Dean: You don't know him, he's a friend.

Sam: Dean you don't have any, all your friends are dead!

Dean: That's not what I called to talk about. 

Crowley: Your problem is that nobody hates you more than you do. 

Dean: .........

Jack: Every time I try and do something good, people get hurt. 

Dean:  A wise man once told me family don't end in blood, but it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family's there through the good, bad, all of it.

Rowena: I am the commander of the host, I am the cleanser of the worlds! I will not be challenged by a child!

Jack: I am not a child! I am a hunter! I am a Winchester! 

Sam: Dean.....its okay. You can go now. 

Dean: Bye Sam...

Please comment on this sentence if you have any any more suggestions for sad quotes of supernatural! (I haven't seen all of it yet so I don't know all of the sad things.)