𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't put my foot there." Y/n tells him as she watched him slip a bit. "Or there."

"You're distracting me." Aaron calls down to her.

"How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?" Kristoff asks.

"Alright. I'm just blocking you guys out because I gotta concentrate, here." Aaron states.

"You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff comments.

Aaron shakes his head. "Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you two."

"We're not alone. We have each other and we have friends, remember?" Y/n reminds, placing her hands on her hips.

Aaron lets out a groan of struggle. "You mean, the love experts?"

Y/n nods. "Yes, the love experts."

"Please tell me I'm almost there." Aaron pleas. "Does the air seem a bit thin to you guys up here?"

"Hey, Y/n, Sven?" Olaf calls, making them look over to see him peaking from the wall. "Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you wanted to go."

Letting out a relieved laugh and a warning for the siblings to catch him, the redhead lets go of the wall he was climbing, both siblings frantically catching him before he pats their shoulders and follows Olaf to the staircase with them following behind. When they turned the corner, their eyes all widened at the sight of a very tall and beautiful castle made of ice standing tall and proud with a staircase, also made of ice, leading the way to the doors.

As Aaron and Olaf were the first to climb up the stairs, Sven was quick to follow, only to slip many times. Getting him back onto the snow and instructing him to stay put, the siblings looked at the ice in awe as they followed the other two, stopping just outside the doors. With a smile on his face, Olaf watched as Aaron raised his fist to knock, but he seemed hesitant as he didn't knock right away like he had expected him to.

"Knock. Just knock. Why isn't he knocking? Do you think he knows how to knock?" Olaf whispers, looking back at the siblings.

Taking a deep breath and closing his blue eyes for a few seconds, the prince found courage to knock on the doors to the castle his older sister made and it surprised him when the doors opened almost immediately, no one being seen on the other side of the doors, just ice like the outside of the castle.

"You should probably wait out here. Both of you." Aaron informs, looking at the siblings. "The last time I introduced him to a girl, she froze everything. And I don't think she'd feel safe with a stranger in her castle."

Kristoff's eyes widen, exchanging a wide eyed look with his sister. "But, but... Oh, come on! It's a palace made of ice. Ice is our life!"

Olaf waves at them. "Bye, Sven. Bye, Y/n."

Aaron grabs his arm. "You, too, Olaf. Just give us a minute."

Nodding in response, the snowman watches as he heads inside, the doors closing behind him as he sits himself on the top of the staircase on the other side of Y/n, beginning to count to sixty so a minute would pass. Sharing a glance, the brother and sister do the same, figuring the time would go faster. After a minute, Olaf had stood to his feet, opening up the door and running inside, not bothering to listen to what the other two had to say.

More time went by when Y/n heard something from inside the castle. Standing up, she looks up at the balcony at the front, seeing snowflakes flying around from inside as if a snowstorm were being created. Just then, the doors opened and Olaf was ushering them inside, panic laced in his tone of voice as he pushed them inside. Quickly, Y/n was the first to run in the direction of the staircase inside the ice castle.