𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE:

THE ICE PALACE

THE WIND WAS strong enough to cause the civilians hair to fly around and sometimes into their faces if they walked the direction the wind was blowing

THE WIND WAS strong enough to cause the civilians hair to fly around and sometimes into their faces if they walked the direction the wind was blowing. The blue sky matched the icicles that could be seen all around the winter air, the tall mountains all around being seen in their tall forms, snow at the top and flowing down, the snow the queen of Arendelle had accidentally made adding even more now.

The group of five could be seen walking up a small hill together as they glanced around at the sharp icicles. Olaf was the only one who held a smile on his face as he was just a bit in front of the others, Sven trailing behind while the three humans remained in the middle.

About an hour or so had gone by since they met Olaf and listened to him sing about his dream of living in the summer season, and he had been the most energetic out of all of them, rambling on and on about anything that seemed to be on his mind.

"So, how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?" Y/n asks, speaking up after the bit of silence between them.

"Oh. I am gonna talk to my sister." Aaron replies, sounding confident.

"That's your plan? Our ice business is riding on you talking to your sister?" Kristoff questions in disbelief, getting a nod just when he ran into an icicle, the icicle pressing right against the side of his nose.

Y/n raises a brow. "So, you're not at all afraid of her?"

Aaron shrugs. "Why would I be?"

"Yeah. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf agrees, his body suddenly walking through an icicle. "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled."

After getting his bottom half back attached to his top half, the group of five were off again, continuing their journey forward and in the direction of the North Mountain. After a little while, they found themselves at the top of a cliff with a large rock wall, most of it covered in ice, right in front of them, most likely blocking their way from continuing their journey along.

"What now?" Aaron asks.

Kristoff hums, examining in the wall before looking into his bag. "It's too steep. I've only got one rope and you don't know how to climb mountains."

As the siblings looked at the rope in the bag, they didn't even notice what the prince of Arendelle was doing until Sven nudged them with his antlers. Looking up, they shared a confused glance when they saw the redhead trying to climb the mountain with a lot of struggle, grunts of struggle escaping past his lips.

"What are you doing?" Y/n questions.

"I'm going to see my sister." Aaron grunts out.

Kristoff sighs. "You're gonna kill yourself."